chapter 10

GEORGES POV
I found luca in the bathroom behind under the toilet sleeping so now i was on my phone looking trought twitter and thenni got text from karl.

KARLOS🩷
8.00am
karlos:GEORGE WHERE THE HONK ARE YOU??

Me:Uh oh i'm now living with dream because one guy tried to kidnap me i'm sorry that i didn't tell you

karlos:YOU GOT ALMOST KIDNAPPED??????? THANK GOD YOU ARE WITH DREAM IS SAPNAP THERE TOO????!!?!?

Me:yes sapnap is here too,the whole mafia is here.

karlos:THAT'S SO COOL BUT WILL YOU STILL COME TOMMORROW ON DINNER WITH SAPNAP,ME AND DREAM???DID DREAM ASK YOU THAT???

me:Yeah dream asked me and i said yes so i will see you tommorrow.

karlos:OKAY BUT WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK TO THE CLUB MR SMITH IS MAD BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HERE.

me:Shit you are right idk i have to ask dream.

karlos:OKAY

karlos:BTW WEAR THAT HOT RED DRESS THAT I BOUGHT YOU FEW MONTHS AGO.

me:okay okay bye

karlos:BYEEE SEE YOU SOON;)

i was thinking what karl meant but i shut my phone and put it on the night stand.i walked over the closet and open the door and walked inside.
....
i was thinking what should i wear because i still had dreams smiley hoodie and some sweatpants.
...
i had changet in to light blue sweater and black jeans and i put classes on.i walked put oh the closet and saw that Dream had came back.

"Why did you change?"he asked

"Because i wanted to"i spat

Dream just growed and i didn't know why.
(People that are confused why dream got angry that George wasn't wearing his clothes it's because now george doesn't smell like dream and now somebody can just BOOF take george and mark him:])

"okay whatever but do you want to go bar with me,quackity,sapnap and karl?"he asks

"Wait you would let me put of the house?"

"Yeah why not you are not a prisoner in here and there is 2 my mans,your friend and me"he says

"Okay i come but i will change on some better clothes"

"i think you look really hot like that"he says while smirking from the sofa.

i started blushing from the the sentence.i started walking over the closet but i started to feel the same feeling from two nights ago.. someone following me.i lookes behind me and saw that Dream was right behind me.

"D-do you need something?"i say while walking away from dream scared if he now will show his true self.. after i trusted him enough?..

"Oh come on Georgie i know you like me right?"

i started blushing harder.HOW DID HE KNOW??!i think to my self.

"H-how?"i say

"You always blush when i'm around and maybe niki said something about it"he says smirking and coming closer to me.
i walked inside of the closet and ofcourse Dream followed behind.