chapter 17 (part 1)

help i commented something really weird in pinterest and i can't see or delete that comment i just see other people saying "you need god" or "oh my god" orr "side eye😭 AND GO WATCH HELLUVA BOSS IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD:D but anyways

GEORGES POV
"george wake the fuck up"i heard dream say.

"Whaaat!"i yelled because dream had woke me up.

"IT'S FUCKING 4PM HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED SLEEP!?"now he yelled.

"Stop yellinggg"i whined.

"just get up!"he yelled one more time.

i opened my eyes to see dream but something was wrong dreams face was bruised he had black eye and his lip looks like someone had punched it really hard
(DON'T THINK IT LIKE THAT WAY)

"Oh my god are you okay!?"i said in panic

"I'm okay i'm okay don't worry"he said

"what happend to you?"i asked.

"Just fell.."he said in quiet voice.

"Oh fucks sake TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW!"i yelled.

"SHHH everyone is here"he said in whosper yelling voice.

"I don't give two fucks!"i yelled again.

i thought he was about to slap me on the face but he just sit on top of me and started cuddling.

"look i'm sorry i just had bad morning.."he said.

"can you tell me what happend,i promise that i won't be mad."i said while cuddling with him.

"Well we had business thing and when we got there some dudes started puntching and shooting at us.we didn't lost any mans but it was toi close that quackity would died but he is now at his room resting."he told

"OH MY GOD AND IF ALL OF YOU GUYS HAD DIED AND NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK HAD YOU GUYS GONE!?DID YOU TELL NIKI!?"i yelled again.

"no..."he said

"OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD."i yelled one more time before felting dreams lips against mine.
dream pulled away and said:
"just please don't be mad our driver knew where we went okay?"

"okay.."i said.

"good now we have to be ready in 2h and 30minutes."he said.

"wait what the ball starts at 8pm and it's 4.15pm"i said.

"the drive is about 45minutes and i looked wrong the ball starts at 7.30pm"he said.

"THEN get off me so i can get ready"i said pushing him off me.

"Ughhhh i want cuddle"he whined.

"your problem"i said before going in to the bathroom to take shower and put makeup on.
—(it's been 2h💀)
i was now ready and i peeked out of the bathroom door to see dream standing next to the bed scrolling thought his phone and he looked super hot.

dreams outfit:

(i know super hot🥵)

(i know super hot🥵)

"george are you ready?"dream said.

"yeah"i said opening the door fully.

"you look very pretty"he said.

"and you look very hot"i whispered to my self.

"what did you say~"he said smirking down at me.

"NOTHING LET'S GO"i said while walking torwards the door but was pulled back by dream.Dream kissed me on the neck and i don't know why not i felt heat all around my body when he did that.

"W-What are you doing dream"i said
——
(i'm literaly  crying my eyes out because i'm listening flowers from 1970 and there the music says "and one last time i said goodbye old man you said goodbye wrong number😭)

dream stopped kissing my neck and i saw that i have few pruble hickey on my jaw line.

"Now everyone nows that you are mine."dream said and then kissed me on the lips.
i broke the kiss and said:
"we should go now"

"you are right let's go"he said
-
we were now driving to the ball and it's been only 10minutes and i got tired and few minutes later i fell asleep.

DREAMS POV
i heard small snoring noises so i looked at george and saw that he had fell asleep and he looked so fucking cute while sleeping.
-
"W-what where are we?"i heard george say in his sleepy voice.

"oh we are in 5minutes there and it's 7.25pm so we will be on time!"i said happily.

"okay"he said.

"are you sleepy?"i asked.

"no not anymore."he said

"okay good,and we are here now

"yayyy!"he said.

"come on let's go"i said before getting out of the car.and then opening the car door for george.

"uh oh it's a reslly big house.."george said.

"we can always just leave okay?"i said.

"no no no ler's go!"he said pulling me inside.

"okay okay"i said laughing.

we got inside of the big mansion and when we got in side i saw how fucking much this bitch had done so he can show off his money.

"ugh i hate him."i whispered to my self.

"Who do you hate?"george asked but before i can say anything liam came right infront of us.

"Dream You are here!"liam said before hugging me.it was the hug that if you hate people thouching you and your grandmother hugges you yk what i'm talking about?i pushed him off me.

"And who is this cutie?"liam asked.

"He is MY boyfriend"i said going in front of george so liam couldn't come any closer.

"oh okay i have to go."liam said before walking away.

"that bitch"i said in quiet voice.

"Dream can you tell me who he is?"george asked.

"He is just my childhood friend that i don't like anymore"i said trying not sound
suspicious.

"okay then let's get something to drink"george said before walking torwards the bar so i followed him.
-
"one vodka and one whiskey"george said.

"okay here you go!"the waiter said happily.

i took the vodka and george took the whiskey.
———————————————————
the next chapter will be the part 2 about this ball and don't worry i will publish the part 2 in this weekend if not then in thuesday:3  anyways good night/day/morning loves.

words 1020