Chapter I: King of the Liquid Blood Throne

Hadrian smiled lavisciously as he sat upon the throne of his hall and smirked with distended eyes; the nobles all smiling darkly with hungry eyes as their king sat and revelled the only way he could for now. His body horribly erect from teasing Indulal as Regan suddenly slammed the door open with a bloody smirk and had two shadow-guards behind. As they dragged a whimpering male in chains before him. Indulal draped over his lap and body; purring magnetically as he whined for the stop of Hadrian's pets.

He had been enjoying feeling his hands over him. Of feeling his length run against his backside and teasing his entrance with it. As Vielyn and Tapan lied to his feet with contentment; their heads leaned to his thighs and their gemstone eyes sparkling in interest to the new scene. Proteo singing for them all as Saka was dancing to the music exoticly.

Green eyes then seemed to glow, "What do we have here now, hmmm?" He eyed the man and then smirked viciously in victory, "It's so nice to see you again, Igor; though I suppose you're not happy."

Hadrian grinned ferally, "You're in chains and my prize now." He leered, "The Dark Lord will be pleased to be gifted such a large present for my end of our bonding as mates." He sharply sat the glass down as Indulal whined again as Hadrian glared at him, so he leant up and let him stand.

His aroused body so very clear that it was next to obscene.

He walked slowly down the dais and to where the guard held him; Hadrian seeing the fear and smirked, "Hold him tighter."

Both shadow-guards complied immediately and tightened the chains so Igor couldn't budge at all. Hadrian walked to before him and gently held his face to one long clawed hand and rubbed a clawed finger to his pale skin and smiled like the devil-incarnate, "Did you think that once I knew who you were and what you did; especially to one of mine, that I would just let you go?" He whispered dangerously

Igor was shaking with fear and Hadrian tisked with a hiss of disgust, "You're a traitor and a bloody coward, Karkaroff." Hadrian spoke cold, "I will enjoy watching as my mate renders your punishment to your flesh."

"Get him out of my sight." Hadrian barked, "And ensure he is fed at least once a day. Igor's going to wish he had suffered death or imprisonment. Betraying your comrades as you profit from their incarceration...you are lower than the low."

Hadrian's eyes shined darkly, "If Tom lets me help him punish you; may the fates be on your side because I will not have mercy for scum like you."

He kicked his ribs hard and caused him to cough and spit blood as he was dragged out. Hadrian watching from the corners of his eyes before he turned and went to his throne. Vielyn taking the place of Indulal and the older vampire took the Drow's spot.

"How is Cedric faring." Hadrian asked softly now

Regan's eyes show sadness, "He's not good; the foreign magic is acting up horribly and we've had to restrain and chain him down. If your mate doesn't arrive soon Hadrian; so this bond can be done, then I fear he may cave and submit finally."

Hadrian inclined silently as his eyes dimmed to the teen's suffering; it was horrible to have this happen to anyone.

Regan then smirked, "But on the upside; Cedric's agreed to remain as a courtesan if he is turned. It's the best option he has while he gets used to his change. I did warn him; that once he accepts the role fully; he cannot back out. Not unless he scents a mate for himself. He still agreed regardless.

Hadrian smiled then, "Good. I know it can't be easy for him, but it really is his best option."

Hadrian then smiled as he stood and walked to the floor and began to move to the music hypnotically. The crowd of his nobles and the court all smiled, cheered, and cat-called as he moved; enticed them all even as none moved to dance with him.