Chapter 24: Through the World Portal

Hadrian groaned loudly as he then stretched his body to rid it of the lingering aches from yesterday's turmoil that remained; he sleepily blinked his eyes open and yawned. Showing off his fangs for anyone that had come inside the room, and all as he then leaned up to kiss tenderly at Tom's chin.

The older male was already awake and seemed to have been for some time. Hadrian purred to feel his body against his like this; such a blessing after the fiasco of an argument the other day.

"Good morning mate." Hadrian smiled and then wandered his eyes almost unrepentantly over his neck; to which Tom smiled to and eased him towards it. Hadrian grinning now as he latched himself to the skin and drank for the morning ahead.

Hadrian moaned as the taste of Tom's blood hit his tongue; the metallic and very rich coppery tinge that he had was always delightful. Not exactly the same way as Herodes's; which was infused with a lot of raw mana that tasted more of Light magic or Healing magic.

Vielyn's Drow, or Dark Elven blood, it had the taste of Dark magic to it that was edged with a accent to it because of his necromancy. And Proteo's blood; it was full of the taste of ancient magic that was powerful and lethal, so the blood echoed this taste from the Mer to him along with his essence of being a Mer in it.

Their blood was a different kind of toxic delight for all the magic that was infused in their blood due to their heritages as a part of the elder humanoid creature races.

But, his mate's blood; despite that Tom was human, it was still very toxic with magic to it. Even more dangerous to him for becoming drunk on it due to the taste of pure and raw Dark magic in Tom's veins and blood; not having the tint of necromancy to his even if Tom had dabbled in the artes somewhat.

Hadrian greedily drank of the man this morning as he eagerly rubbed and thrusted into him; very, very actively trying to get his body and his mate's to orgasm together. Tom moaning as he arched his back and thrust up to Hadrian for stimulation.

Both, however, only rubbed on the other till they released; knowing that they really did not have time today for over-indulgent amounts of playing.

Hadrian had released his neck about half-way before he then released his body to him; Tom very happy that his mate was back beside him and willing to be intimate so soon after his really bad and very overtly emotional reactions yesterday.

Hadrian purred and nuzzled his neck then as he gripped his hips and felt Tom's hands wrapped to his middle; he was a very content vampire now.

"I would love to just stay here for a few more hours mate...Just to lie here with you like this would be more than a blessing, as I long for being able to spend more time alone. I want to be able to taste you; your skin, your sweat, your blood, and your essence." He spoke with lust, "These would be hours alone with you mate; in which I would fill you and layer you in the scent of my cum.

But, we both know I can't do that; so I will have to suffice myself of the fact that I can do this once we've moved and are more settled."

Tom groaned to the words; already very much liking the idea, but his eyes showed some emotions, "I would love that, Hadrian; however, before you do that..." He asked softly, "I want the clan told of the changes to the laws. I want them to know that you are trying to fix my body, so that a blood heir can be born.

Keeping the secret for this long is partially what has allowed my emotions to get so terrible. I understand why there was a necessity for it; too many would have tried to harm me because of it. They don't want you to grow stronger and more powerful than you are now; so fixing me would have garnered ill reactions. Because they all see me and they know I am not able to be a proper mate right now; and that it hurt me because it told them all that I was hurting you for me to be considered as...unworthy of you, Hadrian." Tom told him