Chapter 43: To Protect One's Home and Heart

King Hadrian and his true mate in the Dark Lord Voldemort were seen as very happy and content now that their son had arrived to them; that the throne was stable to potentially have a blood heir from the bonds of true-mates to it, if ever needed. Tom; once he had recovered somewhat from the birthing, had taken to caring for Prince Ravana like a natural. Though Hadrian idly suspected that was also more because his mate had practice and experience from helping to care for the twins, and for Enara some.

Hadrian made sure to spend time with the rest of his courtesans, the twins, and Princess Enara; all while attending to the new issues cropping up from the presence of the remainder of the Order. The presences of it that had not taken kindly to his lies and leaving Hogwarts. Hadrian had not yet hunted them; he was now waiting to see what this escalated into; for there now had been several incidents where some of his civilians had been attacked by them.

Hadrian didn't exactly wish for another war so soon; yet on the other hand...after the attacks, his blood boiled and his thirst craved the blood of those who hurt them. But if Hadrian had learned anything at all; it was that he had to be extremely patient and to wait for Albus and his Order to move first before acting.

After the last attack; they'd been suspiciously quiet. All for a couple of incidents of spies being caught near the grounds of the castle and looking for ways inside. Hadrian took extreme pleasure in torturing them; his body heated just thinking about it. Even more so because the captured ones had refused to give up their orders and their missions to him.

He had interrogated them personally; then sent their mutilated corpses to the outskirts of where he knew their base was to be found. The Order had panicked and moved their base; not that it mattered really...

Hadrian smirked as he lounged in his bubble jet tub; sipping his wine idly and then eyeing the glass before sitting it down softly. He already knew where the Order moved to. He eyed the door when a soft knock was heard and allowed them entry; smiling as Proteo entered.

The Mer was shifting nervously now as he watched Hadrian; probably wary of what he wanted after the punishment Proteo had endured for hiding his last heat from him. Knowing such a thing was not allowed. Hadrian made his face go to a cold neutral look as he beckoned the merman over to him.

Hadrian's eyes following his elegant, but hesitant steps.

"Undress." He ordered him and Proteo shuddered but slowly began to shed his clothes. Once bare and without his jewels other than his enchanted ones; Hadrian motioned for him to come closer. Then ordered him to expose himself to him; to show him his hole and watched as Proteo breathed sharply to that.

The Merman went to the side of the tub and eased himself to it in a way that Hadrian could access his body from while soaking in the bubbles. But Hadrian leaned up and eyed him coldly as he sniffed and growled in contentment; Proteo didn't have strange men's scents over him still, which was good.

The Vampire then gently ran a claw over the Mer's rounded ass and delicately touched his entrance; watching as Proteo shuddered from the invasive and arousing sensation of the caress. Mewled musically as the edges of his claw-tips ghosted the edges of his entrance and tested the skin there.

Quirking his lips minorly to see Proteo shake with arousal and see him wanting his touch now.

Hadrian then stopped touching and leaned back in a satisfied manner; Proteo continuing to lie there, not daring to move until told he could move from the spot.

Hadrian's eyes were cold to him, yet harbored a hesitance, "I am still angry Proteo, though you seem to be healing well from the punishment I gave. I took no joy in that punishment...you know the rules of the courtesans better than all the rest of them. As the former overseer to my Harem before my mate; it hurt me severely that it was you who broke the one major rule that should never be broken.