Chapter 22: The Siege of the Red Veins Clan II

Hadrian was grinning with a feral intensity as he ran among the streets of Veinsent; the capital city of the whole Red Veins clan; smiling maliciously wider when the screams sounded, the cries of terror filled the air and the scent of blood wafted by as the blue iced flames lit upon the buildings and tore them all down before returning to Hellish scarlet red.

A white rose covered in blue flames marked the homes of the civilians that had run to him for safety and shelter; showing their old life burning, then the flames turned red as it gave way for the signal of a new one to begin.

He was enjoying tearing the soldiers apart one by one as they rushed at him; not even phased as they tried to surround him. Hadrian proving his battle prowess had not been fully seen before; for it hadn't, and now he was letting his reins go. He was using his swords, his whip, hand-to-hand combat, and magic all simultaneously as he needed to; to ensure nothing got past him or his mate on their way to the castle.

Hadrian grinned wide as he heard Fenrir and his wolves howl with battle-lust; the scent of his enemies finally been caught. The horrified sight he imagined on them all; the sight of the allied shifted beast-men tearing through the city now and rending all manner of soldiers to bloody meat and muscle.

The shadows of overgrown beasts on two legs that howled and snarled as they ran about; using their noses and their ears to beeline for the next target. Jumping through streets like large, invisible clouds due to the speed they moved at.

Matched only by the Vampires; that ran equal in the darkness and not seen or heard till it was too late.

It was unorthodox; for vampires and the were-creatures to so ably work together as allies. It made for an excellent show of terror. The Red Veins clan knew now of his mate being Dark Lord Voldemort; they should have anticipated that his allies in Greyback's Pack would be here today for this.

Never-mind the several other packs that arrived to help them.

Hadrian's soldiers and allies had a special scent marked charm on them all; to help the werewolves know who was friend and who was foe. Though with the heavy scent of battle now; the charms might not be so effective. He would have to wait and see; tinker with them after if proved to be not as helpful as he had hoped.

"Regan..." Hadrian drawled as the vampire eyed him with a bloody grin and risen brow

"Tom and I will handle things here; I need you to go to the eastern sector; there is a new wave of soldiers there. Trying to become back-up and to flank us. Almost overpowering the Mer allies that came to help us fight today."

Regan's eyes lined in red, "With pleasure, your majesty..." He purred and took a few of his men with him to do as he was bid

"Aria, cage the western border from exit. I want all the routes there blocked to them; to ensure they cannot get out. Then proceed to make each one inescapable for them; I want all of them to have spilt their blood.