003

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

The news arrives on my electronic doorstep two catastrophic weeks later.

With a stiffled sigh I unlock my shared apartment door, already hearing the television playing from further inside, probably caging Fabio against the sofa,and it usually has him  impossible to do anything other than kick off his shoes and coat by the door,immediately nestling his ass on that damn couch.

"I'm home."
Pulling my hair up into a bun, pulling the stretchy tighter around my tanglement of springy curls,just to have the material smack to my skin,and leaving a burning mark behind.

This is exactly fucking why I use scrunchies,and not rubber bands disguised as them.

"Uh huh."
I hear a mumble towards me, looking up from my wrist turning busy turning itchy with irritation,and spot Fabio not even glancing up from whatever program he has played on Netflix.

Don't I just have the sweetest,most considerate and acknowledging boyfriend?

Deep,deep sigh.
Mentally ofcourse.

Ignoring the words that wants to tumble out of my mouth,I instead move to our shared bedroom, picking up sweatshirts and pants that belonged to my boyfriend along the way.

I'll never understand,just what,is so agonisingly hard about throwing clothes into a fucking laundry basket rather than leaving it where you last removed them from you're body.

When the itch beneath my skin is finally gone,and our room is somehow presentable enough for my taste,to the ignorance of the unmade sheets on the bed ofcourse,I walk towards the closet that keeps our clothes.

It's winter,so I'm bundling up in one of my many onesies,cheap when it comes to shopping for clothes,and comfortably warm and adjustable for my at home self.

I couldn't wait to get to bed,sleep the top priority on my mind right now.

But first,the check in if I had any important emails,and the small flicker of hope that the acceptance letter would be waiting like a sweet daze in my inbox.

The switching on and logging in process being quick,as I quickly browse through a different assortment of internet categories, briefly distracted by the mating of two leeches, disgusting and yet so fucking fascinating,as I at last open my emails.

A woosh of breath leaves me,and my eyes bulge in size when I click on the capitalized letters of KIM DELICACIES, hastily reading through it's contents and a scream that I'm struggling to keep to myself and inside my throat,when I reach the peak.

We are glad to inform that you,
Miss Trustiath have been of the three candidates to be accepted.

Not as strong at witholding myself, an excited screech leaves me as I do a little victory dance.
Sure, it's just a little throw together of stuttering jazz moves and some Zumba perhaps,if it could be considered even that,but I was to happy to fucking cringe at my sucking dance moves.