008

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

"feet don't fail me now,
C'mon and take me to that finish line,
Oh my heart breaks..."

The intro of born to die by Lana del Rey plays on the speakers of Taehyung's car,the padded tips of his fingers thrumming along to the slow beat that sounds through the spacing of his mobile.

His lips are parted as he sings along to the lyrics,the baritone of his voice soft in its presenting hum.

Content,he was this morning as he drove towards work,the opposite to how his usual morning routine went.

He was in a rather quiet solitary mood,reflected in his relaxed features,the two open buttons that sat to expose sun kissed skin,the golden necklace that he almost never takes off.

In fact,now that he thinks of it,he can't remember the last time it was that he took it off.

With the golden charm that came to rest in the middle of the surrounding thinned gold that hung around the thick expanse of his neck,an ever present reminder of his mother's who was no longer present in his life.

It had been hers after all,and as it was a given that as the youngest he was almost always the one to gift her the grey hairs she wore on her golden days,she entrusted it to him,the naughtiest of the bunch,and yet as equally loved and cared for as the rest of her three sons.

A sigh escapes him,with his lips deflating into a little pout when the building he'd been put in charge of comes into view.

He'd built himself quite the reputation for the short time he's been here.

Or maybe it was just that the work settings he'd been forcefully pushed to take command of,was not as efficient as what they were promised to be.

He could find so many faults with their current staff,and the better he could fire them all as they failed miserably at what they indeed knew how to do.He's been biting of heads since he got here, trying to understand just what the previous man in charge had done,Mr Dao having retired all to willingly,and Taehyung was afraid he came to understood only now why that was.

That bastard old man.

As he parks his vehicle into his designated parking spot,he leans his head against the wheel where his hands had previously been thrumming to the best of Born to die,instead thumping his head against it to knock what little brain cells he had left to good use.

Each passing moment he spent amongst adults that acted like uneducated high school kids was another piece of intelligence lost.

"To think,that I thought that there was nothing possible that could make me hate my dad more than I already do."
He mumbles to himself,his nerves already strung taut as he prepares himself for the day of hell that lay before him.