022

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

The black screen that sits in front of me is a bit disgruntling.

I didn't expect him to end it so suddenly as he just did, anticipation that still lay steadily growing, waiting for the spoil of a jerk off session,but instead having no such luck.I do get the idea of the piercing,and how that falls into the concept of being the epitoment of surprise,and how much heavier then normal it made him seem,though...

What does slightly feel unfair,is that I didn't get to see white spilling over the bead of metal,his twitching cock growing intimidating as he ejaculates,or the added factor of his cock piercing that would have added so much more to everything.

A sigh escapes me when I go to lean against my gaming chair,legs halfly spread where I once crossed them,panties the slightest bit soaked and a dejected cunt clenching at the thought of that beaded tip of his cock.

Without a thought to mind, except that of  royal_player_tae's cock,I trail my fingers lower, down my abdomen and into the tight string of elastic that stretches along my pelvis, settling the tips of my index and middle finger to my pulsing clit.

Just the sight of his cock,flushed and hard,beaded at the tip with a shiny bulb,and the glistening of the littlest of pre,had me so flustered as to where I was soaking wet.

Rubbing circles into the taut muscle,has me spreading my legs wider so I could trail my fingers even lower, dipping one  into my cunt to scoop some of my arousal and plaster it all around my clit.

Fuck,was I soaking.

Horny much?

I'm reminded of the fact that I could always rewatch some of his old scenes,and I go to choose the one of him laying atop his bed, partnered with another female streamer,his thighs spread while he bucks up into her,the thight grip of his hands on her lower back, rubbing tantalising circles into the bruising skin,as he plunges in deep enough to have a sqeulch echo through the room every time he thrusts up.

My hips move to the fast rhythm of my own fingers, trying to delve deeper into myself with every wet sqeulch,every slight huff of his aroused breath,the sound of skin again skin,the thick of her ass bouncing against him.

My breath grows louder as it echoes in my room,the slight curl of my toes with each pulse of arousal,the warm sensation that floods my abdomen once I keep on rubbing against the sensitivity of my clit.

Fuck.

The word echoes in Taehyungs mind as he goes to lean against the wall,the soft trail of water rushing over his skin adding to the sensation of heat that adorns his skin.

His cock, completely stiff in his hand,twitches every time he pulls his thumb over his slit,tightening his hold every time he nears his head.

Imagining the clench of soft thighs around him,a warm body that he cages against the wall,the scent of warm Vanilla filling his nostrils,smooth brown skin that he can fondle with his hands.

His bucking grows a little more desperate,more pathetic as he imagines her whines,her sighs,the feel of her clenching around him,warm and wet.

He's pathetic,he knows.

He fucking didn't seem to care,is the thing.

It's ridiculous,a disgrace fucking actually.
He hates himself for doing this.

But he can't seem to stop.

The statued didlo plunges deep enough to graze her g-spot with its tip,the stretch of the human like cock has her whining into her pillow, tiredly plunging her hips down as she grows nearer to her orgasm

She moved herself from her gaming chair to her bed,her fingers too small and timid to do anything satisfactory.

Now she had the privilege of bouncing on one of the few fake cocks she had,nude in colour,soft yet ferm in material,and the best of all,it had a vibrating setting.

A setting she turns higher the more her thighs grow tired, settling to grind her pussy on the vibrating sensation,feel it up to her core every time the tip of it brushes near the back of her clit.

She loves the feeling of it.

The cramps that linger in her thighs succeeds to remind her how much better it would've been,if she'd had hands big enough to bruise her,clasped around her waist,a warm plush mouth against her pulse,marking her up as his,the spicy warmth that he's cologne could've added.

She feels hopeless, pathetic, imagining the face of her bosses bosses boss up in her head,the deep vibrato of his voice whispering dirty things in her ear, spreading her globes so that she could glide down his cock even smoother.

She imagines the feeling of his mouth against hers, trailing down her neck,teeth pulling at her sensitive nips,the continuous feeling of his Prince Albert piercing driving into her even deeper.

It takes another swivel of her hips,and she comes harder than she ever had before,the vibrating sensation leaving heat on her skin as it nudges into her sensitive core, leaving her numb as she grinds the last bit of her energy to still herself.

Fuck.

What has she done?

Grunts and moans intermingle into each other as Taehyung continues to jerk off, pulling on his cock more and more harshly as more obscene images fill his head.

Her clawing grip against his shoulders as he fucks her higher up the wall.

The warmth of her breath against his skin with every whine she lets out,the feel of her heels digging into his back while he pushes her thighs wider to accommodate his pelvis hitting against a wet spread pussy.

He imagines the warmth,the slick,the squelch everytime he fucks into his fist,his sensitivity growing unbearable,forehead bumping against the tiled wall that he leans against,a labouring breath leaving him the closer he grows to cumming.

So so close.

It's to the image of what her facial expressions would be,the simplicity of her gaping mouth, brows furrowed in euphoria,eyes pinched so as to where her lashes brush again her cheek,the slight flush to those cheeks,the wet curls that would form around her head, everything.

As his come spills over his fingers,and a feeling of ecstasy washes over him,he can't stop thinking about her,his head filled with thoughts of her until he can't think of anything else.

He was so fucked.

__

How are y'all?