009

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Amusedly, Taehyung feels himself become slightly entranced within her gaze.

Who was this woman exactly?

His lips tilt into a slight smirk,one that exposes his amusement.
He wouldn't admit to it that her pretty features had him flustered a bit.

She was still kneeling in front of him,her line of sight directly reflecting onto that of his crotch and the way she wets her lips the slightest before uprighting herself into a sitting position that pushes her thighs together,has Kim Taehyung taking quite a big inhale of air.

The name tag of that on the white coat that hugs her frame loosely states her to be Ms.Trustiath,and he recalls her last name to be amongst those of who'd had their chocolate designs recognised for their uniquely existence.

Then what was she doing on his accountancy department floor?

He watches as her dark lashes blink once slowly,than twice as something close to recognition fills her orbs,before it is dismissed by confusion.

"Do you plan on getting of off your knees any time soon,Ms.Trustiath?"
He asks,his usual tone of voice quite implicated with how breathy it sounds,and he has to clear his throat abit to wet his vocal chords.

What was wrong with him?

The timbering over why he was acting the way he was,was left for later,as he instead opts to watch her reaction in front of the dozens of employees that were currently enjoying the show too much.

He also,kind of wanted to get out from beneath their curious gazes,since he had quite the reputation of being a womaniser talking its way through his staff,another addition to why he hated their system of working ethics as much.

Like whenever do you discuss the man higher up,etched almost ten floors above you,and his sex life?

Ain't shit like that private?

Taehyung had learned that nothing was,not with how nosy everyone in this building was with their mannerisms of poking their nose into his private life.

Peachy,just peachy.

His brought back from his inner banter when Ms.Trustiath seems to snap into reality, oddly much the same as Taehyung had been lost in his own one with the way he held her gaze.

He watches her rise to her full height,and with her heels she reaches him right beneath his chin,as to where he can smell the blueberry of her shampoo,and he takes another subtle inhale.

He hopes it looks like he's flaring his nostrils in disdain,and not because the woman in front of him smelt like a piece of heaven descended onto earth.

He notices as well,that they're quite close to each other,and he's sure if he were to take another step into her general direction,also previously the direction of his office,they'd be chest to chest.