014

✰-𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Kamazia felt her feelings to be a tumbling mix of growing irritation and confusion.

Maybe she had expected something more after having been bidded a ride home by her bosses bosses boss,or having been told that there would be continuing consequences after being let off the hook of almost getting fired.

How does one just move on from something as such?

After the dementials of her last encounter with her bosses bosses boss,she's felt threatened with every little thing that she oughts she might've done out of place.

If she'd wandered a little too far off course with her practice task of creating an chocolate delivery delight set on dietary ingredients,would it come back to bite her in the ass and have her fired?

Or maybe she entered the lobby of her work building late by five minutes after an lunch break, waiting on the warning to be launched into her face by the bosses bosses boss himself.

In the panicky predicament of always feeling she has to look over her shoulder,was where Kamazia had occurred in for quite the last days.

She wasn't at her full coherent train of thought as she woke up that morning,seeing as she also spent time late into the night overthinking the possibilities of her possible future spouse cheating on her, wasting her hours of precious sleep.

Wasn't quite different to the days of before,as she would always end up tossing and turning in bed for one other reason,it seemed it wouldn't let up until she eventually fell into a God wrathed predicament again.
Her movements are monotone as she stands from the bed, removing her clothes from her closet and moving herself into the bathroom.

Only when the cold wind of outside snaps to her face after having exited her apartment,does she realise that she's been in her head for all the while that she's been doing her morning routine.

For in the confines of her mind travels the pondering thoughts of...

How long until I actually get fired?

Would it be so bad to quit first and spare myself the embarrassment?

Why does this water need to be so warm?

For what fucking reason does Mr.Kim need to be so hot?

Why even,am I placing his face into the that of Daddy Tae?

"Fuck this shit."
She sighs as she climbs into the transport that would escort her to work,a normal metro train, pulling her Chino latte to her lips to devour the caffeine inside it,hoping for an energy boost that may as well calculate how far she goes into this day before dropping dead.

To be fair,she was being quite dramatic,but that was to be expected in the least, seeing as how panicky she'd been caught up within herself.

Her footsteps are loudly heard as she walks through the lobby of reception,entering the elevator along with that of her work colleagues,all placing a button to be escorted to a different floor,hers seeming to be the highest of them all.