005

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

A merging of bright happy colours lit the club.A kaleidescope of neon, green,blue and a pinkish hue strokes over the bodies dancing against each other, grinding, swaying, clutching in a variety of positions.

There's a grimace undoubtedly set on my lips as I down my nth drink of the night, slightly tipsy yet sober enough to decipher my surroundings.

Exactly what we decided we did not want,and that's why I'm consuming dubious amounts of burning alcohol waiting for it to create it's sorcery.

The chatter around me feels a little louder than when we entered in our skimpy outfits, Jamie's tits no doubt catching the attention of many,Nayeon's clockwise figure providing free drinks for most of the night.

But God,was it awful to have the breath of a man who seemed he had his last wash day three days before yesterday,his teeth glinting yellowish in the bright flickering lights.

How the fuck he even had the guts to come up to me,had even the audacity to try and buy me the cheapest drink available,even if I gladly accepted,and now was asking me if I wanted to skip out on the rest of the night to spend it at his.

Men.
When ever will they realize what's in and out of their league?

Not as if I have much of a standard,at all.

"Meh,I'm out with friends.
It's a girls night,y'know?"
My voice is airy,quite the flirtatious if I will,maybe I could score another cheap downer with Goldilocks next to me.

And by that I don't mean his hair.

"Oh I know,trust me.
Always liked the hidden intents you ladies always have with the term girls night."
He chuckles, leaning closer and having me move a little farther away, trying my best to stay out of the proximity of his rotten breath.

Seriously,what did this guy have for dinner to have his mouth smelling like fish swimming in the dunks?
Belly up,might I add.

"I don't know what you mean by that, but I'm just here for fun.
Needed the outing."
I really did not know what he was trying to insinuate with whatever he thought girls night was,or maybe I did,and I was just choosing to ignore it and let my anger settle down low for tonight.

The alcohol was already doing as much, seeing as I wasn't bristling.

"Well,would you like to dance then princess?
I promise I could make it worth you're  while...