015

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Taehyung adjusts himself where he sits in his chair,rising abit to pull his loose slacks away from the sensitive article that is attached to his pelvis.

He's been adjusting himself a lot lately...

Weirdly.

Which couldn't,or rather shouldn't have been accounted as weird, seeing as his dick has been pierced a mere two weeks ago.

But again,the adjustment of any material against it,has been a fucking lot.

Maybe he'd be at home, dwelling around in his home office in nothing but some soft cotton underpants with black sweats over,and his hand would countlessly flit to the elastic band of  oth clothing pieces to let air simmer down the opening.

Or maybe in the car while driving to a business meeting,the slow rubbing of his slacks everytime the vehicle would make a slow turn,maybe a abrupt stop,or the bump of rather mundane pothole.Taehyung would then be joyous to be able to alone in the back,pulling the material of his slacks a bit askew while no one was watching.

So many times it's happened that he found the friction of his pants against his cockhead too much before he needed to tug it away for a moment so that he could breath down there.

It was disturbing.

So much that he'd rather walk naked form the waist down.

But that,unfortunately,was public indecency.

A fresh Prince Albert piercing,done merely a week,no, it's been two weeks,yes,two weeks ago.For starters,getting it done hadn't been so hard,it barely hurt if he recalled correctly.It was the nasty week of bleeding after that,that scarred him emotional and spiritually.

It was the quite traumatising,to put it blatantly.

But with instructions from his most trusted licensed piercer,along with him being a professional tattoo artist,he felt calm and sated enough about what was going on around his dick.

The first week in he could already take off the thick white bandage wrapped around his cockhead.Something he changed every day after sterilising his cock thoroughly.And fuck,did it burn every time he did it,but he would be damned to garner an infection if he did not.

His dick was too precious to be misformed.

Probably why he'd been so careful too.Three to two times a day he provided for the piercing with some saline solution,which he carefully dribbled and apples to the foreskin and everywhere around the slit of his cockhead,slipping into some tight fitting black cotton underwear right thereafter.

Seeing that it came recommend from the very same licensed piercer that he most trusted,it definitely was  more comfortable than any other underwear he's worn before,which means he hasn't been using anything other than cotton briefs for after coming to know of Calvin Klein's comforting cotton undies.