021

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Lights.

Adjusted and set at a setting much to the liking of Taehyung,but one last round of checking and rechecking wouldn't hurt.

Camera.

One of the best on the market,at least,that's what the price of this thing oughts to say about it.It has brought me immaculate pixelated content,so one couldn't actually complain and say Nikon didn't do its job justice in advertising this thing.

Check and checked again.

Penis.

Excited is one thing you could call it,the slight chub I've spawned after thinking a little too much of misses Trustiath's clockwise figure,the long stretch of her legs, shapely and so soft looking,it has me wondering briefly how they would feel encased around my waist.

If I might feel the light pricklement of leg hair,if she'd be smooth,soft,supple brown skin.

Or the rather fullness of her breasts,the slight cleavage I could sight in the low halter top she had accustomed herself to,the slight sheen to her unblemished dark skin,and again,I'm left to wonder,how soft,smooth,or supple it would feel if I were to place my lips against it.

If I'd be able to inhale her scent of strawberry like it's my last breath,if I'd be able to taste the pink pop of it on her skin,and if she'd blemish in the same colour if I was to suck her skin into my mouth.

Oh My God.

Maybe I needed psychiatric help.

Last but not least -

Action.

A few floors down from where Taehyung had just finished setting up his equipment,is Kamazia in her very own apartment, walking around her kitchen in nothing but an oversized sweater and thong, desperately trying to figure out where she had last put her phone.

It can't be that fucking hard, finding a phone,can it?

I know it isn't on silent,there is way too many important notifications and calls that can come through for me not to know when they come through.

I also,know that I had it in this exact location the last time I actually knew where it was,so it has to be in the fucking kitchen.

Thing is, I've looked everywhere there is to be looked.In my drawers where I store most of my cutlery and some other midnight snacks,in the cupboard above,the stove(although there is no fucking way in hell that I'd leave my phone on a danger zone as that),the corner where I charge it usually, basically...

Fucking everywhere?

And there I hear it.

The chime of a notification coming through.