007

✰~𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰~𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬.

It was spacious.

This is one of my first thoughts when setting foot into my new apartment.That,and how the hell I was going to be carrying all my boxes inside without breaking the fragilities.

I tip my head to the heavens for strength,a habit learnt by my Nana whenever faced with my problematic Grandpa,one who'd left the world under the guise of a stroke.
Better that than having your own wife smother you in your sleep.

Sarcasm is the gift,I always say.

"Thank you so much,for your time and all'at."
I smile brightly when the moving company employees deliver the last of my accessories in front of my door.

Luck was on my side a bit,I had to admit, having the apartment fully furnished and not having to pay extra fees out of my already malnourished wallet to have them carrying in shit as big as a two way dresser.

I left all of that for my...
Boyfriend.

There's a clench to my abdomen at the mention of what Fabio was supposed to be,had he not been such a pathetic lacking bitch.

I couldn't,not help him.
Even if we were on a break.

Right..?

Huffing an annoyed sigh,I cleanse my head of all irritating thoughts merely relating or including to his name.
I was not going to start this new chapter in my life,I was not going to stain it with something as black as ink,in the shape of a pathetic human named Fabio.

I deserved to be happy.
Maybe he'd come around,I don't know.But I was sick of sitting lax and waiting for something that seems it would be as scarce as seeing a orca whale wriggling on my doorstep.

Which was very much next to the top of being fucking impossible.

Tying my loose coils up into a high bun,this time with an scrunchie and not a disguised hair tie that would fit to thin and break.It feels relieving not having the long coily strands tickling and warming my nape in this humid fucking weather,along with how close clothed I was in the low cut jersey and bell bottom jeans that fit snuggle to my hips.

Manhattan Spring very much stood true to it's name.Something I was seemingly learning the hard way.

Most of the boxes aren't that heavy, actually quite light.Well until I reach the ones that read fragile and would be carrying most of my cutlery.