019

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

☁︎--𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Taehyung is annoyed.

Quite a bit

He's been golfing in the hot sun for most of the afternoon,with company of those as bad as it can get.Two beautiful woman and a young man made billionaire by his intelligence.

Now usually,Taehyung would admire people such as,people who worked their asses off to be where they are,people who had the intelligence,the logistics,the perseverance to achieve what they want at any cost.

But it seems that Mister Conrad Millers was only piqued with what the attractive ladies could bid him.

It would've been fine, Taehyung didn't have the gall to judge what with how he had quite the reputation under his belt as well,had it not been that the ladies were not intrested in keeping conversation with Conrad,instead trying to lap at Taehyungs attention since the moment they've sighted him, leaving Conrad like a hot potato to fawn over him instead.

Taehyung knew he was a catch,it was quite obvious if not,but poor Conrad seemed to not enjoy the fact that he had probably just come second for the first time in his life,today.

It's how he engaged in this pettiful competition with a very disinterested Taehyung,his swift moves to expose of his golfing skills only resulting in mishaps or making a fool of himself.

Growing redder by the minute with each and every time Taehyung has slickly by passed any of his attempts of getting far blows,his moves growing ever more the aggressive.At some point,there was the slight worry that he wouldn't hesitate in accidently swinging his golf stick in Taehyungs very own face just to prove a point.

Taehyung rather,was very much not in the mood for his pathetic attempts of peacocking.

Maybe its the way he'd been so unethically unbothered,maybe how nonchalant he reacts to each and every attempt of Conrad trying to snap a snarky remark at him, from him,much like a barking chihuahua snipping at ones heels,all bark and no fucking bite,quite akin to the spittle of empty threats that flew from Conrad's very mouth right now, only they are disguised by the petty remarks he snidely continues to throw Taehyungs way.

But Taehyung still...

Couldn't be bothered less,by whatever default,either.

Like a prayer answered,their journey comes to an end near three o clock,the sun beating down on his exposed forearms that's been growing a steady tan,he knows.The itch of sweat droplets makes a path between his pectorals and back.

Something natural,at least,not looking like the water hogged peacock stomping his way from the golfing cart,the one they had shared with two other individuals,two individuals in particular that were growing touchier by the minute.