023

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

✰-- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

A

mala wakes early in the morning hours, having fallen asleep for a bit right after that euphoric orgasm,and yes,as she miserably realised,the dildo definitely was still nestled in her.

Ew,ew,ew,ew.

Echoes through her mind while sitting up, abruptly opening her legs to assess the damage,and feeling the sore tension in her inner thighs traveling straight to her core.

Fuck.

While she has the strength,she removes the dildo from her wet cunt,and positions its glistening form atop one of her bedside tables,before finally, trudging towards the ensuite bathroom to take a quick refreshing shower.

A hot shower and 30 minutes spent changing her sheets to sanitizing her beloved dildo and burying it back into her treasure chest,Kamazia now lies with her back against the headbaord,head in her hands as she reminisces of the thoughts that she had orgasmed to, the images of her boss's face in font of her.

Imaginatively of course.

It still didn't mean that she wasn't fucked seven ways to Sunday.

Fuck,how to get him to fuck me Sevem ways to Sunday?

She nibbles on her lower lip while trying to remove the vile thoughts from her mind,the on stream of letters that form words that form sentences and then paragraphs of what he could possibly do to her, but having no such luck as they instead grow more,those same scenarios stretching wider, dirtier, so vividly clearer.

Having her hunger multiply by tenfold.

Lying beneath satin silks sheets, having them tucked beneath her chin, she sighs as she lies and contemplates on how she'll be able to deliver that presentation on Monday without making a huge mess of herself, perhaps exposing herself in the course of action right there and then.

Closing her eyes, she rather tries to sleep,body still tired after one of the harshest, yet most satisfying orgasms she's ever gifted herself, now laying in the pools of her self magnifying guilt.

But sleep never comes, unfortunately.

Instead she's left to think, ponder, reminiscing over her thoughts of a few hours ago,the dirt that had tainted her mind and had her surging to the gates of heaven in that correct order.

Ironically, it did, seem to make sense.

Fuck it, if she didn't desire Mr.Kim even more now.

But she was still to remember, that he indeed, still, was her bosses bosses bosses boss,and that there indeed was a whole set of stairs, or in more definitive words, authority between them.