Chapter 12

Faith

Her unexpected confession catches me off guard, leaving me momentarily speechless. I've known for a while that I've loved her, and I've felt it growing stronger with every year that passed. All the times I've stood by her side during her most difficult moments, my love for her was unwavering. I find myself wishing that she was Grayson's father and that it was her whom I had married. However, she is unaware of these thoughts. I've never told her how much I love her, and now, finally, she has confessed her love for me.

"I'm sorry," she says, attempting to push me off her. "I just thought..." But I don't let her finish her sentence. Instead, I pull her into a forceful kiss, pouring every emotion I've been hiding for years into it.

Our tongues dance together, and I wrap my legs around her, tangling my fingers in her hair. Breathless, I hold her face and look into her eyes."No, no, Teagan, don't be sorry, baby. I love you too. I love you so much, and I'm sorry I never told you before."

I gently stroke her cheeks. I can see the wheels in her head turning. She reaches behind us to turn off the shower, and with me still clinging to her, she carries me out and wraps us both in a towel. Taking us to the bed, she crawls onto it with me still attached. Our wet bodies soak the blanket as she lowers me onto it, hovering above and letting the fabric fall between us.

I gaze at her freckled body, basking in her beauty. As heat rises to my cheeks, her finger tugs on my lip, releasing it from my nervous bite. "Let me make love to you, Faith. I'm ready."

"Okay," I breathe, barely able to find my voice as she begins to trail kisses down my neck and over every inch of my chest. Her hand cups my breast, her fingers teasing my nipple, sending a spark of desire through me. Her tongue traces circles around each nipple, suckling and nipping, drawing moans from deep within me.

She continues her journey downwards, reaching my c-section scar. I tense up as her fingers trace the line, and she pauses. "Teagan," I whisper.

She kisses the scar lightly, and I feel myself relax beneath her touch. "You're so beautiful," she murmurs, her words making me gain confidence. As she moves further down, her fingers glide between my pussy lips, gathering evidence of my arousal before she brings them to her lips. "Mmmm, I've waited so long for this." I cover my face giggling at her candid admission. She peeks up at me, cheeks flushed. "Did I just say that out loud?" I nod, and she laughs with me. "Sorry," she hums, then leans to press her mouth to my core.

A gasp escapes as her tongue soothes the searing need, I have for her. My hands impulsively move toward the back of her head, my nails burrowing into her skin and drawing her closer. The warmth of her tongue flicking my clit and her gentle suction sends waves of pleasure through me. She's so tender and careful with me, which only fuels my craving.

My grip on her tightens as my hips buck, and she holds me steady against her lips, guiding me through the overwhelming sensations. As my orgasm takes over, I know we've crossed a threshold from which we can't turn back.

***

Teagan

Her juices flow into my mouth, and I lick her clean before pulling away. I have longed for her taste, which has now become my new favorite.

As I lift myself up towards her, feeling the warmth of our bodies close together, she meets me halfway with an eager expression, her lips drawing closer to mine. Without hesitation, I pause our embrace and softly ask, "Condom?"

My top priority is to treat her with the respect and care she deserves. I know she became pregnant by accident with Gray, and I can only imagine the mental and physical toll it must have taken on her. Therefore, if she prefers to wear protection during sex, I will fully accept her decision and ensure she feels safe and secure with me.