Chapter 21

Hope

A shiver of anticipation runs through me as Iris smirks and giggles. I thought I'd be the one to call the shots, dressed only in my boxers and sports bra, but she's clearly in control. She lays on the massage table completely nude, not even using the sheet I offered. My first real glimpse of her is more breathtaking than my wildest fantasies could have imagined.

I approach her cautiously, my eyes devouring every curve and contour. Gently, I trace a finger across her abdomen, marveling at the goosebumps that form. "Turn over," I murmur, my voice thick with desire. She bites her lip and complies, rolling onto her stomach.

I increase the volume of the speaker, allowing the sultry melody to surround us. Taking note of a small beauty mark above her left cheek, I commit every detail to memory.

Warming the massage oil in my hands, I softly press my palms against her back, feeling her tense momentarily before melting under my touch. Starting at her neck, I work my way down, kneading and soothing her tired muscles. Her breathing slows, her body becoming more and more relaxed under my skilled hands.

My thumbs trace the sides of her spine, the scent of lavender mixing with the warmth from the flickering candles. I move lower, massaging her legs and edging towards her ass. As I apply more pressure to tense areas, she moans softly, her pleasure echoing through the room.

After about 30 minutes of kneading her back and witnessing her surrender to relaxation, I instruct her to turn over once more. A sly grin plays on my lips as I see the blindfold still in place, knowing that now the real fun begins.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper, my breath hot on her skin, her smile radiant.

I take the warm bowl of oil from the heating pad and carefully drizzle it onto her chest. The liquid trickles onto her nipples, causing them to harden instantly. She groans, her teeth sinking into her lip as the sensation takes hold. I return the bowl to its place and begin to massage the oil into her breasts, gentle yet firm. I tease her nipples between my fingers, watching her back arch.

My hands travel lower, exploring her stomach and sides before moving to the foot of the table. I work my way back up, starting with her feet and moving up her legs. As my fingers near the inside of her thigh, she bites her plump bottom lip in suspense.

The intoxicating scent of her arousal fills the air, causing me to simmer at the sight. I lean close, my lips brushing against her ear, "Don't take this off." I adjust the blindfold, ensuring she remains sightless, heightening her other senses. She nods in agreement, and I swiftly remove my sports bra, leaving only my boxers.

I press my lips to her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her chest as the tension builds between us. My palms instinctively cup her sex as she shudders under my touch for the first time. Her pussy lips are rosy as a landing strip of wavy brown hair trails to the tip of her clit. Heat courses through me as all the blood circulates to my groin.

I slide my finger through her slit, watching the juices flow off. A moan escapes her lips, and I grasp both hips, pulling her to the edge of the table. Her legs rest on my shoulders as I sit in the chair below her, perfectly positioned to pleasure her.

My tongue glides slowly along the silky folds of her desire, lingering at the edges as I tease her. She catches her breath, the heat of my tongue igniting her senses. Her intoxicating aroma envelops me, and all restraint vanishes as my slick tongue dives between her folds, savoring her essence for the first time.