our wedding day

"I AM SO EXCITED" oppa shouted as I giggled "calm down kook we know that you are excited but let me do her makeup" mom said while picking a brush and the shadow pallet "will u meet us after your wedding?" Oppa asked while sitting down "obviously oppa I am mot gonna forget you" yn said while smiling "after your marriage you will be busy with your own family we won't be able to meet u that much" mom said while fixing my hair "but I will meet u" yn said confusingly "that's the sad reality of this world but have I told u yet u look the most beautiful bride ever" I know my mom was trying to distract me "thankyou" I said while feeling shy "yes my pie u look beautiful today and if he ever tried to push you to him just inform me I will make him regret" oppa said while having a straight face I know he wasn't joking but not to make the scene akward I laughed "oppa u are so funny he is not that kind of person" I said my dad barged in the room "let's gooo we are late omg yn is that u?" My dad said "u are looking so preety your husband will die with your look" are u kidding me he will kill me with his one look I started loving him from the day I met then we all sat in a car and then left for Kim's Mainson and damn that was so big then we entered the backyard hurriedly I can't forget this scene he was looking breath taking and my father told my hands and then we started to move towards him he gave my hand to him and said "pls take care of my childish yn" that hurts even my own parents taunt me for being myself it's not like they don't love me they love me they just hate when I be childish when I be myself they want me to be mature does yn knows that his husband saw her reaction ? Taehyung was lost in his thoughts he knows that yn feels insecure and he understands her very well he is mature man and he was always taught to be mature and perfect he deeply feels how she feels every time she feels embarrassed about her things and the priest was saying something but both of them were busy in their thought "Mr Kim do you take her as a wife blah blah " "Yes I do" "yn do you take her as your husband blah blah" "yes I do" "I announce you as husband and wife you may kiss now" yn looked up at him in shock well she wanted to kiss him but she doesn't know how he feels for her so taehyung also felt like she was feeling uncomfortable so he kissed her fore head and people started to congratulate us then we had were having food together I was shy obviously there were so many people and everyone's eye was on us I can feel some people getting jealous when I look at them there was a girl standing with her friends more like minions while staring at me with pure jealously in their eyes I was feeling as uncomfortable as I can taehyung saw that and he asked "you ok should we head to our house?" Did he mentioned our house I am blushing now "hii tae how r u " it was that girl which was staring at me one momment before "ugh hi jessica what do want now?" Taehyung replies in the most coldest tone I have ever heard from him "is she your wife? You deserve better my dear" she said while looking at me disgustingly she said that while touching his collar ouch that hurts "Let's go yn " he said she looks at me and then stick out her tounge ew it stinks I can't control the tears of eyes I am trying to do my best but that Jessica girl was touching his collar and why did he even invited him ?? I looked at the window as the tears shed down on my cheeks i was controlling my sobs but why does it hurts? Taehyung noticed her sobs and tears but he thought it is Because she is leaving her parents as the car stops in front of a big Mainson and then yn hurriedly gets out and then ran in "is she ok?" Taehyung mummered then he get of the car after parking it he went inside the Mainson and then saw yn sitting on a couch and she was playing with her phone "are you hungry?" He asked "no I just want to sleep" She replied while looking at him he can now clearly see the dry tears on her check and then he nodded and showed her their room yes they are going to share a same bedroom yn goes to take bath while she forgot her stuffs......