the backstabber is one of them ..

"Its enough" .. said "jimin I am just showing her the mirror of reality" yoongi said "And who asked u to?" Jimin guy asked in anger, damn he is scary when he is angry " jimin she needs to understand the fact that she is not suitable for tae" yoongi said while glaring at me " Then u also have to understand that it's taehyung's wife and it's their choice to do whatever with that relationship" jimin guy said while looking at me "hi I am jimin ,I am taehyung's best friend  . I went to another city for some work that's why I wasn't able to come to your wedding and u are yn right? Taehyung told me alot about u .. he really loves u .. do u really love him too ? He asked as he gave me his handkerchief to wipe off my tears .. I took that handkerchief and wiped off the tears .."u are acting like she hasn't broke tae's heart"yoongi said to jimin .. .. jimin sighed and said "i know he was insecure and heart broken many times because of her .. But if she thinks that she can fix it then what's the prob?" Jimin said to yoongi "but jimin.. She is immature-" yoongi commented but his words  were cutted by jimin "this is not the right time to discuss about it.. our friend is in grave danger .. And we have to help him out no matter what .. it's been 3 days and ..cops didn't find any clue or I think .. they didn't even try to find a clue .." jimin said And yes he is right .. the cops are doing there job for freaking 3 days .. but didn' t even found any clue "point" yoongi said as he sat back on his comp seat and started doing his work after half hour he finnaly found the footage "here it is" yoongi said with a smirk .. we saw our car .. then it got a hit from one of the poles and ..then we saw someone who reached before the police .. yoongi zoomed a bit and then we saw that was a girl , she looked familiar she took the out of the car .. And he was hurt a lot .. that made the tears form in my eyes and then another car came where she made him sit , then she also went in the car then the car drove in the forest region in the side .. then the police came .. they called the ambulance and they pulled me in and took me to hospital .. I gasped in shock .. "wait what was written on the number plate" jimin asked 'xxyy' what was the company of the car .. 'tesla' .. "wait I KNOW THIS CAR"yoongi screamed "What the fuc-" jimin' S words were cutted by yoongi "this car belongs to an trusted  employ of the company " yoongi said as he smirked . .  .  "Who?" Jimin asked "WHO?"
...
..
Who
Do
U
Think
The
Car
Is
Belong
To ...
Someone
Of
His
Own
Company
Is
The
Backstabber
(Hints- read 'drunk tae' to know better)