Mother of Starks and Mother of Dragons

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Mother of Starks and Mother of Dragons

*TW FOR ABUSE AND S/A*

The following morning, I was able to meet with Daenerys and know her better. I was so happy that I trusted myself when it came to her and constantly sending word to her asking for help. She was brilliant and gave us some of the best battle plan ideas.

Robb too, was highly impressed.

I just wished my Uncle Stannis were here with us to have seen this. But it's like in a way... He sent her to us. He would have loved seeing her dragons and he would have loved even more to be making battle plans with someone who actually had a brain in their skull.

I loved the Northmen but some of them had not a fucking clue what needed to be done. Sure, they could fight. But they could not prepare for that fight. They just wanted to attack head on and that was not the best idea.

Surely my mother had spies and assassins waiting at every turn, corner, and shadow of the capital by now. We needed to be strategic. She knows we are coming on foot and possibly that the Iron Born are coming by ship to Blackwater Bay.

But what she doesn't know is that Daenerys is coming in by dragon.

"Just burn the fucking bitch!" Lord Umber growled.

"Why? So, Alana can be Queen of the Ashes?" Daenerys scoffed. "If the people see us coming in and killing innocent people they will never trust any of us. One thing my brother Viserys told me, that Rhaegar told him, our so on- is that the people of King's Landing are born brainwashed. They will turn on a King the second they are instructed to do so. They cheered for Ned Stark to be beheaded but also cheered when the man who took his head was murdered. They are sheep."

Tyrion agreed. "Might I make a suggestion that perhaps may be stupid and maybe it's because of who I am, but-"

"If you are going to suggest letting your father and brother go free then take that suggestion and shove it-"

"Robb!" I hissed to my husband. "We are accepting all suggestions. Doesn't mean we will fall through with them and accept them as our plan. Do not be rude."

Robb scoffed and took a step back.

"Your Grace," My uncle smiled at me. "I don't suggest setting Tywin or Jaime free. But we could turn the puppeteer into a puppet. Make a fool of those who are waiting behind those gates for us. Convince Tywin to fight with you and your chances of winning go up much higher."

I laughed slightly and then realized he was serious.

"You think after letting him sit in his own shit for months now that he'll put on his armor and hop on a horse and lead an army to take down his own daughter? His grandson?" I scoffed. Now I see why Robb reacted the way he did.

Robb laughed loudly. "See!" He shouted. "Fucking Lannisters."

"Might I remind you that you share a bed with a Lannister. It may not be my name but it is my blood and you will mind your tongue about my family." I snapped at Robb and then looked at the map on the table and muttered loudly in a grunt. "Fucking Lannisters."

Daenerys looked at the forces we had on the sea and looked confused.

"Why about the others who are coming by ship?" She asked.

"Just the Greyjoy fleet is all we have by ship." I replied softly.

"No it's not." Daenerys replied with her brows furrowed. "I had gone to the North before coming here just to be sure of where I could find you. Plus I didn't want to fly my dragons directly over King's Landing. I spoke with a man who said they were coming by ship to help."