第五

Warnings: none

She stared from the sidelines, Ego had given her strict instructions that she was not to join the game. No matter what, her main purpose was to just observe. It was indeed very very boring. Until she had enough of it and took out her phone from her pocket and also took out her earphones from her other pocket. She plugged in her earphones into her phone and put each of them in her ears, turning on her phone and opening her spotify.

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙇.𝘼.𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 (𝙡𝙖 𝙡𝙖) [𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝙔𝙂] - 𝙁𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙚, 𝙔𝙂
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

She sighs in slight content as she listens to the song as it starts. She takes her seat on the floor and leans against the wall, closing her eyes as she reminisces about the past.

⊱ ────── {⋅. .⋅} ────── ⊰

-2nd POV-

At this time, you were 14 years old, a high achiever in academics and the top in your year and a relatively popular girl. Your best friend had convinced you to let loose with her after the assessment period and go watch your school's football game. It was the first time you had watched any football and you didn't exactly have any high hopes for the game. You sigh as you sling your arm over your best friend, "this better be worth my time and money (B/F/N). You know how broke I am."

Your best friend rolled her eyes at your words, "please. The only reason you don't have any money is because you keep wasting it on pretty stationary or music related stuff." You huff and shrug your shoulders, "how do you even play football...? Aren't you just kicking a ball? What's so entertaining about that?"

Your best friend gasped, slightly mocking your ignorance, "hmph. You unbeliever, just you wait and see. You're going to eat your words. So loosen up! If not, I'll punch your guts to make you loosen up myself." You scoff and roll your eyes at her words, "whatever you say bitch." But you watched intently as your school players stepped onto the field. You only recognised two of them. Sae and Rin Itoshi, you knew the two well. They were your childhood friends but once the two got into soccer, your trio drifted apart and now you rarely talk other than the occasional short greetings in the corridors when you find them in the corridors by pure accident.

It was sad, was all you would admit. Sad that all their time together was now almost close to nothing other than a memory, but they were doing what they wanted, just like what you had wanted them to. They seem happy enough playing with each other, you smiled at the simple thought. 'Sae really is something else...' you thought. You were in the same year as Sae and the amount of times your own friends have asked you to pass their confessions to him...it was quite bothersome to say the very least. You would sigh and stare at your friends in disappointment who continued to plead with big puppy eyes before rolling your own and making your way to Sae. So everytime you approached Sae, Sae always said one word 'no'. Even if you hadn't said anything from who it was. Fine by you, you couldn't care less, you told your friends not to like him anyways. He was a nice guy, he just wasn't interested in such things and you knew that from the past they had together.

You shook your head, now wasn't the time to delve into childhood memories. You watch the two carefully as you watch Rin look around the stadium and make eye contact with her. You watch him as his eyes widen and he nudges his brother, saying something to make Sae look at you too, with the same wide eyes. You smiled at them and waved your hand, mouthing the words, 'good luck' to them. Both of the two nod their heads slightly before turning back to face the opposing team. Your best friend stared at you, "okay, what the fuck was that I just saw."