第九

Warning: none

The girl hummed as she waited for her team to exit the locker room. As they did she shot them a smile, wearing her tracksuit as always. Team V had yet to arrive, so as she walked towards her team, "so we all know what's going to happen right? Unfortunately. I've been restricted so I'm not allowed to score any goals. I'll just be another normal player. The rest counts on you and how you use me to score goals."

Her team listened to her and nodded their heads, she walked towards Iemon and rested her hand on his shoulder, "Iemon. I'm counting on you 'kay? Save those goals," she said, giving him a thumbs up. He just chuckled nervously in response, "I'll do my best."

She patted him on the back with a nod, "good. That's what I like to hear."

Just as she had finished that sentence, Team V emerged from the other side and Reo's and Zantetsu's eyes widened at the sight of (Y/N). "Eh? (Y/N) you're playing too?" Reo said as he tied up his hair. She looked at him and grinned, "surprise. But I'm not allowed to score any goals so too bad~"

Everyone got into formation as the girl looked at the clock, the tension in this field was heavy. Since all of Team Z's football future depended on this one game. She let loose a breath as she tied up her hair into a ponytail, although it wasn't exactly long, it was best she made sure it wouldn't get into her way while she was playing. Once she did, she checked the clock once more and it had just hit zero. A beep sounding. Nagi was in possession of the ball and kicked it towards Reo. (Y/N) grinned, she was given the job to mark Nagi. She slowly ran towards him, knowing it would take relatively long for the ball to reach Nagi.

She was right. Once she reached him, Zantetsu attempted to pass to Nagi. But she intercepted and stole the ball, "mine~" She hummed as she took the ball and kicked it to Bachira. Bachira focused his eyes on the ball as he thanked her. She didn't do anything and instead watched Gagamaru attempt to score, however it didn't go in. She shrugged her shoulders as she turned around. Only to see Reo grinning, "holy shit! That was cool! Nagi, Nagi! Let's try that." He said as he kicked the ball exactly like how Bachira had done except, no offence to Bachira, he did it better and more accurately. She hummed, from the data she was given Reo was a sort of copycat. But he was a damn good copycat. So she wasn't surprised as she watched Nagi jump up and shoot into the goal. Nagi wasn't exactly lacking in terms of talent and skill. She knew that much. Especially at the way he talked, she could tell the first time he spoke to her.

She hummed, giving Reo and Nagi a thumbs up, "nice job. That was pretty cool." Reo grinned at her, as he then turned to Nagi, "nice goal Nagi! Just like I pictured it!" Nagi just sighed as he looked at Reo, "so can I slack off now...?"

Reo shook his head, "five more goals then you can." Nagi visibly slumped at the sound of Reo's words. The girl chuckled at the sight of it, and suddenly the 190cm boy didn't appear so tall anymore. She felt her team suddenly get their motivation sucked out of them. She looked at them, "it's alright guys. Calm down, don't rush. Remember. Haste makes waste. Kay?" They look at her and visibly calm down, the tension visible in their faces before slowly dissipating. Isagi passed the ball to her and she caught it, "mhm~" She hummed as she caught the ball and easily passed through the defenders as she looked to her right, she was banned from going 20m close to the goal. Although she could shoot from a 35m distance, she got the gist of what Ego wanted her to do.

She passed the ball to Kunigami, a smooth pass which he caught easily. "Here ya go," she said as he dribbled towards the goal. He was about to make it were it not for Reo intercepting and stealing the ball. She paused, knowing she wasn't supposed to do anything and she was right. As she watched Reo pass the ball to Nagi and Nagi did a bicycle kick. She grinned to herself, knowing where he copied that move from. It definitely wasn't as good as the actual version, but it's more than enough for these rookies. It seemed that it didn't take much for her team to decrease in morale. They visibly deflated and Naruhaya started yelling. She looked at Isagi and saw his expression, she knew that expression, used to have it herself. Her eyes widened as she saw Raichi and Kunigami fighting. She sighed as she walked towards the middle of them and placed herself there. Extending her arms in between the two of them as she glared at Raichi and then Kunigami. "You know, keep bickering and you'll actually lose," she stated calmly. "If you two want to keep arguing, go sit next to Kuon and let the rest of us play."