第十

warnings: swearing, mention of puking

[third pov]

The girl leaned against the wall as she watched the last few minutes of the game. They were so focused that they didn't even notice that she had came back to watch them. She looked to Kuon, seeing him watch the game attentively, she raised her eyebrows, wondering what happened while she was gone before she turned her attention back to the game. She watched, almost hearing the gears turn in Isagi's mind, as he scored the goal. She grinned, watching it fly into the net.

(Y/N) hummed in amusement before she pushed herself off of the wall and made her way towards her team. "Great job guys, I didn't get to watch the entire play but I'm sure it was quite something," she said as she walked towards her team and clapped for them. They grinned and Bachira jumped on you, causing you to fall as you laughed a bit at his actions. "Bachira! Get off of her!-" Isagi scolded Bachira. But instead they were met with (Y/N) just shaking her head and laughing a bit before Bachira pried himself off of her. She stood up and walked towards Isagi, one hand on her hips as she walked to him. "How does it feel? To finally realise exactly what you were doing wrong? To score the goal you had so desperately wanted, as if you finally found the last missing piece of a puzzle?" she questioned him. He grins ferally at her, "it feels great."

She patted his shoulder, "good. Keep yearning for that feeling." With that she looked to the rest of the team. "As a treat for winning and moving onto the Second selection, I'll get Ego to get us pizza or something," she grinned to the rest of the team. They cheered her words and rushed to Isagi, still celebrating their win. She paused as she noticed that Kunigami was missing. She turned around and saw him looking at Kuon. She chuckled as she watched Raichi appear and walk towards the both of them. Only to let out a short laugh as he punched Kuon straight in the face. She smiled at his antics and shook her head. She looked at Chigiri. "How's it feel to run again?" she asked him. He looked to her and grinned, "just like the old times."

She smiled and nodded her head, she knew exactly how they felt right now but couldn't exactly feel it in the current moment since she wasn't the one putting in effort. But nevertheless the team jumped onto her, giving her their thanks to what she did for them.

"We couldn't have done this without you!" Igarashi yelled out, the team cheering as she laughed along with them.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ⚽ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Like (Y/N) promised, there was pizza waiting for them when they returned to the Team Z room, of course everyone else had prepared other food and it looked delicious. She looked to the rest, "ah I'm going to get drinks from the dining hall." Isagi looked to her, "I'll come with you." She nodded her head in response and ushered him to come with her.

The two of them reached the dining hall and she looked at the bottles, "I think we're supposed to fill most of the bottles here?" Isagi nodded my head, "yea maybe."

He paused as he looked at her, watching (Y/N) fill up the bottles. "Uhm...(Y/N), I have a question for you, if you don't mind answering of course," he said. She looked at him and hummed, "sure, shoot."

"How did you feel when you scored that final goal against Japan's U20 men's team?" he asked. She blinked for a few seconds, trying to recall it. "Ah that. It was kind of an awakening of sorts for me I guess. I started the match off pretty slow, but eventually once I had observed everyone getting into their element, I wanted my own too. So I tried to figure it out during the entire match, but only towards the last few minutes did it click. And when it finally did, it was as if I saw a whole new world, where it was only me and the football. Time seemed to have stopped and my ego took over and it felt as if I was just going on auto," she said, her eyes slightly hazy as she recalled the moment. "So do you finally know what your weapon and talents are?" she questioned him.