Dance

2 Years Later
Ame POV

It's been three years since I reincarnated as Ai's kid. The film Aqua and I shot with the director two years ago seems to have been well received. And he was nominated for some director's award or something.

Looking back, my performance was indeed excellent. But in the end, Ai stole the spotlight. I'm sure that was the reason why her job offers kept increasing for the past two years.

In other words, she's the current rising idol with incredible sale alongside Hina. Ai is almost 20 and we are living peacefully without being exposed to public.

Me: I still can't get over it, though...

I said while rewatching my scene from the movie two years ago. Everything was perfect. The time setting, the time, the acting. Basically, everything.

Ai: Oh? I sense jealousy.

I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms.

Ai: Look at that, Ruby. You brother is jealous of mama.

Aqua:*nervous smile* Just hang in there, Ame.

He said while patting my back.

Ai: Hehehe.

She picked Ruby up and sat next to me before putting the latter back on her lap.

Ai: Here, Ame. Let mama do your ego-searching for you. You too, Aqua. Come closer.

Aqua and I stood up and walked to her side. She searched up our names on Twitter.

"That kid "Ame" really carry the scene where Hina-san was lost in the wood."

"That one kid with Arima-chan is also good."

"They should just be actors in the future."

And a lot more positive comments.

Ai: You guys are still in the spotlight, it's just that I'm the one that shine the most. Hehe.

A small smile of happiness formed on my face as I hugged Ai's arm.

Me: I wonder how this little family of ours will be in the future.

Miyako: Anyhow, please put these on. We don't want to be late on your first day of preschool.

Me&Aqua&Ruby: Kaay.

After we get changed, we returned to the living room.

Ai: Aww, you guys look cute as always!! You're just too cute!! Mama's cuter overall, though.

Aqua: Why are you competing?

Me: She really doesn't want to lose.

Timeskip
Our preschool
Kindergarten
Ame POV

Aqua: Oh, yeah. What were you doing before your reincarnation, Ruby? What's your actual age?

Ruby: Umm...