World of Showbiz

Ame POV

Me: Okay, brat. Listen up.

Melt: I'm pretty sure we're in the same grade, though...

Me: I said listen up. Your acting is suck and everyone knows that. So follow my instruction properly.

Melt: R-Right.

Me: People always said to not let your emotions get the best of you. But this time, I want your emotions to possess you completely and go berserk. Just hurt someone if you feel like it. Understand?

Melt: Huh? What do you-

Director: We're going to start filming!

Me: Okay, that's it. Go and don't mess up.

I said and pushed him to the middle of the building when Arima was waiting.

This show is gonna be trash. I know that well. A performance without even the fundamentals of acting. Episode 4 has already aired.

The majority of the viewers are disappointed. And it has already been branded as a failure. But it's not too late.

This is the most famous scene in both the manga and anime. It depicts the showdown between the protagonists and the stalker. The young girl who doesn't know love shed tears, having been protected by someone for the first time. I had fun voicing this scene a few months ago.

Melt: That sounds just like you.

Me:...

Melt: Are you stupid? I'm not leaving you alone.

Me: Are you a fucking robot? Where did all your emotion disappear to?! You didn't even try to improvise the script!

Then...

Splash.

Splash.

Splash.

We looked at the sound direction and saw Aqua was approaching them with his hood covering his face.

Aqua: This girl isn't the kind of person you think she is. She'll never be compatible with a playboy like you.

He said with venomous tone.

Aqua: She'll wither and die in the sun. The darkness suits her.

A spotlight lighted up behind him.

Aqua: You are different from us.

He walked closer to melt.

Aqua: You're pretty ugly up close. Photoshop really does wonder, huh.

Melt: Huh...?

He quickly grabbed Aqua's shoulder.

Melt: What the fuck did you just say?!!

Everyone in the set seemed surprised.

Me: Good, keep going.