"Price of Fame"

Ichigopro Office
Ame POV

Ruby: Eww, the juice is gross. Well, let me at least try and get my money's worth by making fun of it on Twitter...

I took her phone away.

Ruby: Eh?

Me: What do you think you're doing?

Ruby: Huh? What's wrong?

Arima: You were about to publicly insulted someone else's product. What if they did a search for their brand's name!?

Ruby: That wouldn't happen.

Arima: Ame-kun, please talk someone sense into your sister's head.

Me: Ruby, if you tweet the products' name, at least 5 people affiliated with the business will see it. And guess what, you won't get any job from them. You guys already have a name for your group, that's good. But you still don't have any MV or whatsoever, so it'll be wise to keep in a good relationship with everyone.

Well, those two came up with their group name during one of my filming. The name is "B-Komachi."

Ruby: Geez, you guys are making a big fuss over such a little thing. Come on, give me my phone back.

Arima: I'm sure even you search Twitter for your own name too, don't you?

Ruby:*looks away* I don't?

Arima: Ame-kun, give me her phone.

Me: Here you go.

I gave the phone to her.

Ruby: Noo! Give it back! Give it back!

Arima: Well, now...

Recent searches

Hoshino Ruby Cute.

Hoshino Ruby Piyeon.

Ruby-chan.

Arima: You're pretty hardcore about it... You even added "cute"... Do you want to be called "cute" that much?

Ruby blushed from embarassment.

Arima: How about you, Ame-kun?

Me; Well, I won't deny I did some ego-searching for the past few days.

Arima: Here, let me see.

Recent Searches

Kurokawa Akane

Amane

Akame

Hoshino Ame

Arima:...

Ruby:...

Arima: This guy worries more about his ship name and the girl she got shipped with. Well, better than his little sister, I guess.