Trip

"Yeay! Thanks, Kenzo! I love you!!"

Ugh... Hina?

"Without you by my side is just another nightmare to face."

Ugh...

"My light."

And then, someone shook my body and woke me up from my sleep.

Ruby: Ame-nii! Come on! Everyone has prepared to go to the airport! And why do you always sleep at your desk lately?

I looked at where I slept and yes. I was sleeping at my desk. The diary that I found at Hina's house was on my right. The note was also there.

"Trying to read this, Ame? Well, you have to find out what is the most precious thing to me first."

That was what written on the note. I have tried a few combinations that might be the correct ones, but they were all wrong.

It's not Kenzo's birthday or even her own birthday. Ai's birthday? I tried that too but to no avail.

And it seemed like I have ran out of luck since none of the random combinations I put was correct.

Well, there's a possibility that she actually set Kenzo's birthday as the password, but at the end it still can be changed.

Ruby: Ame-nii! Come on!

Me: Right, right.

I stood up and took my towel and made my way to the shower.

After about 10 minutes, I got out of the shower and started to put on my clothes. A purple sweatshirt with raindrops pattern in the middle and also a black jeans. I then took and outer jacket and also a scarf with me.

After I had done, I picked up my travelling bag that filled with my clothes and was about to leave the room. Before I left, I looked back at the diary and thought for a moment.

I then took the diary and put it in my bag and left the room.

Timeskip
Tokyo Airport
Ame POV

Akane: Thanks for letting me come along.

She said and bowed nervously.

Arima: No offense, but why are we bringing an outsider?

Me: Someone's bitchy today.

Aqua: Well, you did say to combine this into a trip to relax after the play.

Arima just sighed in defeat.

Ruby: Akane-nee!

She went and hugged Akane from behind. The latter giggled.

Akane: Good to see you again, Ruby-chan.

Ruby, Akane, and Mem then started chatting among them.

Miyako: Ame, a second.

Me: Hmm?

I looked at her.