Skills

The Next Day
Filming Set
Ame POV

Kaburagi: Ame-kun, right? I'm Kaburagi Masaya. The man who is in charge of this set.

Me:*smiles* Nice to meet you.

I said and shook hand with me.

Kaburagi: Likewise.

We let go of each other's hand and he walked away. I then remembered what Aqua said before coming here.

"Since you're coming too, help me to get at least a strand of Kaburagi's hair."

This man could be our father, who revealed our secret to the stalker, and get Ai killed.

Me: It doesn't need to be hair. Just anything that contains his DNA.

Arima: Ame-kun, over here!

I looked at her direction and saw she was with Aqua and another boy. I walked towards them.

Arima: Ame-kun, this is Narushima Melt. And Melt this is Ame-kun. He is... Haha... The voice actor for Aono Kanata. The character you play.

Me:*smiles* Nice to meet you.

Melt: R-Right, me too.

We shook hands.

Me:*smiles* For your information, I had enough of your shitty acting that makes the character look awful. So I'm gonna help you out this time and don't you dare to mess up.

Melt: G-Got it...!

Arima: Come on, you're scaring him, Ame-kun.

She said and broke our handshake. 

Me: Hahaha... Well, let's get started, Melt-kun. And Aqua...

I looked straight into his eyes.

Me: Just go all out. Your character is important to show our reliable the male lead is.

Aqua: Right.

Little Timeskip
After the rehearsal
Ame POV

Me: Good, good, it's better than before, at least.

Melt: Thanks, I guess.

Me: Aqua still hadn't go all out, so it's also hard to show how reliable Aono character is.

Melt: I suppose so...

Me: Well, I want to go and talk to Kaburagi-san.

I said and walked away from him, making my way to where Kaburagi was.

He noticed me.

Kaburagi: Need anything?

Me: Can I meet the director?

Kaburagi: What for?

Me: Just want to talk about the actors. Moreover the newcomers.