Suicide

Two weeks later
My Room
Ame POV

I was playing video games on my PC when Ruby entered the room.

Ruby: Ame-nii, the pizza's here!

Me: I'll be right there.

She closed the door as I logged out of the game. I put my headphone around my neck and opened up Twitter in Google.

I searched for Kurokawa Akane and a lot of tweets came out. Of course, none of them was a positive one.

The fans all have been attacking Akane in media social since the incident. A few days after the incident occured, Akane apologized to the fans for what happened, but that was only throwing fuel into fire.

The fans started to assault Akane with more aggressive way like telling her to commit suicide.

Me: People these days...

Do they think suicide is a laughing matter? I ditched the last two filmings to visit Akane, and she was at her breaking point the last time I met her.

As I was preparing to leave the room, someone messaged me. I read the message and quickly reached out for my hoodie.

I rushed down while wearing my hoodie.

Ruby: Ame-nii, the-

Me: I'll be back.

I rushed out of the house and started running in the heavy rain.

Me: If she's going to do it, then it'll be there. It's the closest pedestrian bridge in her area after all.

Mem-Cho messaged me saying that Akane had gone out in the middle of this typhoon and didn't come back. She's been looking everywhere for her.

There was this one pedestrian bridge that was close to Akane's house and also a convenience store. If her intention was to go to the convenience store at first, then the pedestrian bridge is the most likely place she's going to commit suicide.

After a three minutes running, I finally arrived at the pedestrian bridge. After I reached at the top of the stairs, I saw a familiar woman figure was standing on the edge of the bridge.

I rushed to her. She jumped, but before she could fall, I grabbed her body and pulled her to me. I quickly sat down and leaned against the divider while still holding the woman.

Akane: No! Let me go!

Me: Calm down! I'm not your enemy, please cakm down.

Akane finally calmed down.

Akane: Ame-kun... Why?

I told her about Mem-Cho's message and how I found her.

Me: You damn fool...

Akane cried in my embrace. Suddenly, a policeman approached us.

Police: Hey, both of you! Climbing up there is dangerous! What are you trying to do?!

Little Timeskip
Our house
Aqua POV