Aftermath

News about a well-known a solo singer was killed by a mysterious man who commited suicide after that spread like wildfire.

Yeah, suicide.

Melt: Ame-kun?

Me: Fuck off, Melt.

I grabbed the man who stabbed Hina and threw him to the wall. Before he could stand, I put my right foot on his face and pushed him to the wall.

Me: You only have one choice here.

I kicked the same knife he used to stab Hina to his right as he struggled to stand up.

Me: Kill yourself. Right now. And let me see it.

Melt: A-Ame-kun-

I looked at him with a scary look. Black stars appeared in both of my eyes.

Me: You don't see anything. "This man killed himself and you left because of the terrifying sight leaving only myself here grieving over Hina." Do you understand?

Melt: Y-Yes...!

He quickly left the room. I start to put more pressure on his head.

Me: Do it. Or else I'm gonna bring you somewhere nice and quiet so that I can have a good time torturing you afterward. Or maybe I'll let you escape and let the police do their work. And after you finally go out of the prison, I'll find you.

I put my foot down and whispered to his ear.

Me: It doesn't matter what your choice is. At the end, you'll still suffer. So choose your way to suffer.

That's the truth we don't tell the police.

Of course, everyone that Hina was close to was affected by this.

Ruby: Ame-nii, don't tell me it's true...!

Me:...

Tears formed in her eyes before he broke into tears. Miyako came and hugged Ruby tightly.

Aqua:... Dammit.

Considering the fact that I have a counseling record, the police and also the doctor who took care of Hina's body adviced me to go to another counseling.

And I refused. I have no time for such a trivial matter.

However, there was something that Hina left for me and my siblings.

Hina's Lawyer: This.

He handed me the necklace Hina always wore. The one that has the photo of her and my old self in it.

Hina's Lawyer: In her will, she said she wanted you to have this after she died. And it was also written on the will that every single one of her assets will be given to Hoshino siblings.

Of course... She cared about us siblings more than herself, after all.

"Hey... I heard the news. Do you... Wanna talk to me about it? Maybe we can meet up?"

"Sorry, Akane. I don't feel like meeting people right now."

After I replied, I threw my phone onto my bed and looked at my messed up room while clenching Hina's necklace.

Just like what happened when Ai died, there were people who made fun of one's death just to get a bit of popularity.

"Oh well, I don't really like her anyway. #Hina"

"It's fine, right? It's not like she's the only singer in the world, lol. #Hina"

Responding to those comments would only be a waste of time.

Himekawa: Are you kidding me...? Just the other day we went out together as a couple and now she is...

Me:...

Himekawa: Agh, dammit!

Of course, the boyfriend would also be affected.

Arima: I know it's hard, Ame-kun. Sorry for your lost.

Memcho: Yes, please stay strong.

Me:... Okay.

The new script for the play is almost ready and Raida has contacted me saying it's fine to take some time off. He hoped I'll recover soon and come to rehearsal.

I just need...

Some more...

Time...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah, everything's dark. I'm drowning in this darkness.

I need to breath.

I need to...

Suddenly, all the memories of my previous life and current life flashed in my mind. From the happiest ones to the most fucked up ones.

I wanna die.

I felt like my body fell. Fell into the eternal darkness of the abyss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A little push from the back light up everything. Two familiar voice then spoke.

Ai&Hina: Go, Ame. Don't give up.

My eyes slowly opened and I sat down. When I looked to my left, I saw Akane was crying.

Me: Akane? Why are you crying?

Ah, fuck. I can't remember a thing.

Akane: I just... Had a scary thought... Something if it were true, would be so tragic.

She started wiping away her tears.

Akane: You'd be all on your own. Without anyone to confide in.

Akane: If there's something hurting you, I'll share your pain

Me:...

I hugged her back and let out a weak smile.

Me: Thank you, Akane.

To be continued...