Prank

Ever since I saw him on TV that one time, I have been a fan of his. Well, he's my first celebrity crush.

"Let's go home, mama. It's not safe here."

I watched the scene with gleaming eyes.

Sister: Frill, you're acting like average fangirl. And how many times do you intend to watch that scene? That movie was like a decade ago.

Me: I'm simply appreciating work of art.

I said and watched another film Ame was in.

Sister: You're a fangirl.

She said while looking at her phone.

Sister: Say, Frill. You have made a name for yourself, so why don't you just try to contact that Ame boy and befriend him?

Me:...

Sister: He's a handsome one for sure. You guys might date each other when you guys are a bit older. You guys are 11, right? Hmm, maybe 14 will do.

Me: Not happening.

I said that but still went and DM him later that day. When I realized I did something stupid, I tried to delete the message. However, before I could do that, he replied to me.

Me:...

Me: Oh my god!

We chatted a bit and then I asked him if he wanted to hang out. Again, I realized how stupid that action was and wanted to delete the message. But again, he replied saying that he agreed to meet up.

We became friends afterward. Our friendship lasted for the next 3 years until...

I confessed my feelings to him.

Me: Hmm... I'm not very good at this... So... Wanna date?

Ame blinked a few times.

Ame: Wait, what?

Me: Come on, I don't want to repeat that again.

I said and puffed my cheeks.

Ame: No, I heard you, but... Are you for real?

Me: Of course, I am. So, what do you think?

Ame: You're awfully calm...

Me: Come on, what's your answer?

Ame: Well, this is too sudden, but...

He smiled.

Ame:*smiles* Let's give it a try.

...

BAAAM!

A few pieces of a broken plate fell to the floor.

Ame: What's that for, Frill?

He asked with deadly tone while holding my collar. I stayed silent while looking into his right eye that had filled with abyssal darkness.