Siscon

"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her actions, her voice, her face. But even then, my memory of loving her will never fade."

I spoke to the microphone in front of me. The staff that was in the room across me showed a thumbs-up indicating that the recording is finished. I smiled and took off the headphone I was wearing and put it down.

A woman entered the room while smiling.

Woman: Thank you so much for that amazing quotes, Ame-kun. As a mangaka of this anime, I really appreciate it.

Me:*smiles* It's not a problem. It's an honor to voice the male lead. I'm a fan of this manga, you know? I'm looking forward to your next manga series, sensei.

Woman:*smiles* Thanks.

My name is Hoshino Amethyst. People called me "Ame." I have two secrets I can't even tell my friends.

My mother is the legendary idol "Ai" who was killed by a crazed fan. And the other, I have died once and was reincarnated as one of Ai's children.

Now, I'm affiliated with Strawberry Productions. I'm a voice actor and also an actor.

Ruby: I'll be like mama!

And that's my younger twin.

Someone hit Ruby's head with a notebook.

Aqua: Talking about your dreams is fine but the high school entrance exams are coming up.

And that's my older twin.

Ruby: You just don't get it, onii-chan. I'm going to be an idol. High schools with drama departments focus on the interview, academics are just for reference. If I become an idol, I won't need to study for entrance exams. It's two birds with one stone!

Aqua: Don't gamble your life on this trivia. You too, Ame.

Me: Mmkay~

I said while playing video games on my phone. There was a lolipop in my mouth.

Aqua: Ruby, I don't mind if you dream about idols. But don't dream of becoming an idol. They essentially have a tiny salary. And by 30 they have to stop. Your daily life is constantly scrutinized by fans.

Me: Okay, okay, we get it, Aqua. You keep saying the same thing again and again.

Just when I tried to stop a fight from occuring, Ruby argued back.

Ruby: What's your point, Aqua-nii? Life is about doing what you want to do! If you just keep talking cost this return this, you won't accomplish anything! Life can end before you get a chance to accomplish anything, it happens. I don't want to be like that. And why are you just scolding me? How about Ame-nii? He has already became an actor!

Aqua: He has good grades.

He then sighed.

Aqua: Do whatever you want. I'm heading to the director's place.

He said and left the house.

Aqua changed after Ai died. He always has a gloomy look on his face. He never seems to enjoy anything.

Ruby: Ame-nii! Please talk some senses into onii-chan's head!

Me: Well, after what happened to mama, I'm not surprised if he forbid you to be an idol. I won't stop you, though. I mean, you have potential.

Ruby: Thanks, Ame-nii!

Aqua's way of showing love to Ruby is to stop her from becoming an idol. But I'm the complete opposite. I see potential in Ruby and support her decision to become an idol.