Original Song

Miyako's Office
Ame POV

Memcho: Now for the next plan, let's make an original song! So far we've managed to get by with old B-Komachi's songs, but no matter how you slice it, they are songs from over 10 years ago. It won't be popular with kids these days! We need a new song for the TikTok generation! President, what happened to the song you commissioned?!

Miyako: About that...

Arima: Oh yeah, you said you were commissioning a song.

Ruby: I wonder who was commissioned to write it.

Miyako: I was hoping to surprise you so I haven't said anything. For the new B-Komachi's original song, I hired Himura who did many of original B-Komachi's songs.

Ruby&Memcho: Eh, Himura?!

Arima: The guy who used to be a major top artist himself?!

Memcho: And as a composer keep releasing hit songs?

Ruby: He wrote B-Komachi's signature song "Star☆T☆Rain!"

Arima: Isn't he a big shot?

Memcho: Way to go president!

While still looking at my laptop, I asked Aqua.

Me: Wanna investigate that guy?

Aqua: Maybe not. Our father is an alumnus of Lalalie and I doubt that guy has anything to do with him.

Me: Makes sense.

Well, that's actually weird. Usually Aqua would just investigate anyone who connected to B-Komachi in any way.

Aqua: Maybe you should Akane to start investigating. She's in Lalalie, so asking her help would be much faster.

Me: Right.

After all, that's mainly the reason why I got into a relationship with her.

Ruby: I can't wait to sing it! I can't wait to sing it!

She said with gleaming eyes.

Miyako: However... Even though I asked him to finish the song last month, he still hasn't sent us the end result yet... I'm sure he's really busy, so we'll just have to wait a bit more.

Depressing aura came from Arima and Memcho.

Arima: Ah, he's 100% not taking this seriously...

Memcho: The longer someone's been in the business, the less they care about deadlines... They won't get it done till it's really the last minute...

Miyako: So it's going to take a little bit longer.