Everything

10 Years Ago
A filming set
Aqua POV

The director and I were watching Ame's acting.

Director: Here it comes. The emotional acting.

Me:...

The actress in front of Ame slowly fell to her knees while holding her stomach. There was a lot of fake blood around them.

Ame: Mama...?

Tears started to form in his eyes. The actress smiled weakly and tried to touch Ame's cheek but failed and fell to the ground.

Ame got down and started shaking her body as more tears started to form.

He started repeating the word "mama" again and again while crying.

Ame: MAMA!!

Director: And cut...! Good job, everyone.

A crew member walked up to Ame ane started wiping away the tears.

Ame:*smiles* Thanks.

Me:... He did it.

He really is a good actor.

Director: Well, he didn't get panic attack like you guys always had whenever it was time for emotional acting. Looks like he finally overcame his PTSD.

Me:...

He then ruffled my hair.

Director: I know it's hard, so don't push yourself to do the same thing.

Me: Right...

Ame, if you really were Kenzo, I could understand how you managed to overcome the trauma in just two years.

Director: Poet baby, come here. Need to talk.

Ame then approached us. The director ruffled his hair.

Director: You did a good job. You managed to overcome the trauma, but let's not push our luck. If something bad happened, it might trigger the trauma again.

Ame: Right, got it.

Director: Alright, let's proceed.

End of flashback
Present Time
A modelling studio
Ame POV

Me: So, what's actually your relationship with Himekawa?

I asked Hina as we were resting. Melt was here too. We still had 20 to 30 more clothes to put on after this.

Hina: We're friends.

Me: You guys are quite too close to be called friends. Don't you think so, Melt?

Melt: Well, yeah. He's not wrong.

Hina sighed.

Hina: There's no hiding it from you. Well, we're dating.

Me: I see. How did it happen?

Hina: What?

Me: How did you guys decide you're dating?