Performance Arts

The Same Day
Ichigopro Office
Ame POV

Miyako: Next, you place your seal across these two pages.

Ruby: My seal across... I'm not really sure what you mean. Do I just stamp like this?

She asked and stamped the paper.

Miyako: Yes, and with that, you are officially a performer affiliated with Strawberry Productions. If you mess up, I'll see you in court.

Ruby: That's like, so scary.

Me: She said the same thing to me a few years ago when I signed the contract.

Ruby looked at her contract and smiled widely.

Miyako: This is also a necessary procedure for applying for entry into the performing arts program. So don't be mad, Aqua.

Aqua: It's not like I'm against it.

Me: Ahem, I think you're forgetting something, Aqua.

I said and crossed my arms while leaning against the wall.

Aqua:*sighs* Right. Ruby.

Ruby looked at him.

Aqua: The call that you received a few days ago... It was me. I tricked you to believing you're not qualified. Sorry.

Ruby: Oh, yeah. I know about that already. Ame-nii told me.

Aqua: Huh?!

Me: And now I have an apology video of Hoshino Aquamarine.

Aqua: You tricked me!

Me: Are you saying it's fine if you're the only one that can trick your siblings? Hmm?

Aqua: Tch...

He looked away.

Me: Well, don't worry. I won't do anything with the video. I'm just gonna keep it.

Aqua: No, seriously. Delete it already. I swear I won't trick you guys again.

Me: Let's make a video of you saying that and I'll delete the first video.

Ruby: I agree!

Aqua: Oh, come on!

Miyako just smiled watching us.

My phone then buzzed. It was from Hina.

"Hey, wanna have lunch together? If you do, bring Miyako-san and your siblings too."

Me: So, who wanna have lunch with Hina?

Ruby: Oh, me me!

Aqua: I'm good. I want to go to the director's house after this. I'll pick up some food on my way there.

Miyako: I still have work here, so I need to refuse. Sorry.

I typed my answer.

"It just Ruby and I. Is it still fine?"