Ability

3rd Person POV

And so, the play continue from where it ended earlier. In this scene, Monme is up against Tsurugi and Blade.

Arima: How dare you hurt my comrade! I'll give you a trillion times the payback!

Kamoshida: We, as the Shibuya Faction, can't ignore your attacks against u-

Whoosh.

Kamoshida: Tch, my line was drowned out by the sound effect. Should I say it again?

Before he could say the line again, Arima spoke while spinning her sword around.

Arima: Stop your nagging! I wonder if I could shut you up by chopping you into minced meat!?

Kamoshida: She's ad-libbing!

Arima: Who cares about the Shibuya Faction! I, Tsurugi, will kill everyone in my path and steal this country!

Kamoshida: This girl...

Arima: With my blade!

Kamoshida: She's overwhelmingly impressive at being flexible.

Not only Arima introduce the Shibuya Faction's name that was covered by the sound effect, she did it in a way Tsurugi would have said in character. The pause she took was also natural, as if she planned it from the start.

Kamoshida: I'm outta here since you outnumber me two to one. Let's meet in battle another day.

Arima: Hey!! Don't run away!! You dumb-

???: Well, well, what do we have here?

Ame walked up to them and stopped in front of Kamoshida.

Kamoshida: Tsune...

Hearing that name, Himekawa narrowed his eyes.

Ame:*smiles* Now, now, calm down, little girl. Ganging up on my friend, hmm?

Arima: Huh? Who the heck are you?! I'll slice you-

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned heavy as everyone in the theater heard a voice.

"I said fuck off, you lowly creature."

The voice came from Ame but he didn't move his mouth and was still smiling.

"One more word comes out from your mouth and I'll slice you up very nicely."

The audience all cheered.

Meanwhile
Raida POV

Kaburagi: I see. So this is why you want Ame to play this role so much. It's because he possessed the ventriloquism skill.

Me: Yes. It's kinda hard to find an actor with that talent.

An ability to speak without moving the mouth or face. In the series, Tsune possessed a demon that always speaks even though Tsune is in control.

Ventriloquism skill will come in handy when playing this character in stage plays.

Ame POV