Chapter 40 (M)

Seulgi's POV

"Hyun," I whispered between our kisses. She's kissing me like there's no tomorrow. Sobrang higpit din ng kapit nito sa batok ko, it's like she doesn't want me to leave.

Her kisses are soft yet full of love. Ramdam na ramdam ko talaga ang emotions nito, unlike before, it's emotionless and rough.

I can feel myself getting drunk; her kisses makes me drunk. Making me want to taste every part of her body.

Her lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the couch, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another’s clothes. 

Siguro nga'y sabik kami sa isa't isa, hindi na kami nagsayang ng oras. My kisses slowly goes down to her neck as she keeps trying to take off my polo.

"Why do you have so many buttons?!" Reklamo nito habang patuloy pa rin ako sa paghalik sa leeg nito. Her hands are shaking dahil sa kagustuhan nitong matanggal agad ang suot ko.

When she successfully removed my polo, sinunod na nito agad ang belt ko. Mabilis ko ring natanggal ang blouse nito, leaving her with undergarment.

She moaned when my kiss touch the skin of her breast. "Hon.."

Sinandya kong hindi muna tanggalin ang bra nito. I want to tease her, kaya dampi-dampi lang ang paghalik ko sa breast nito.

Her hold on my hair tightened. "Stop teasing me, Hon!" Siya na ang nagtanggal sa bra nito and tossed it somewhere.

Mas lalo niya pang hinila pababa ang ulo ko. I gently kissed her breast as I slowly massaging it. Irene is soft, and her breasts are warm and sensitive to touch.

Nothing is more enticing than Irene's upper naked body. In her attire, no one turns to admire her. I'm glad they don't realize what they're missing. The world can keep its supermodels, even if they are anorexic.

Her kisses become deeper and more sensual as soon as my hand touches them. I can't imagine anyone with implants responding in that manner. Everything about her is natural, which I love. I love her for everything she is. I don't need eye candy to make the guys jealous; I need a soulmate who will always be there for me.

"Seul!" My name sounds better that way she moans it.

I started sucking her breast making her to moan loudly. I look like a kid, na sabik dumede sa ina niya. While she kissed my neck, sucking down on my sensitive skin making me to moaned. Nang magsawa ay bumalik ulit ang halik ko sa kanyang mga labi.

"Hold on tight, Hon." I hold her butt as I stand, lifting her. Napatili pa ito, bago bumalik sa paghalik sa labi ko.

We continue kissing as I walk to find a bed. "Hon, where's your room?" Tumigil muna ako pansamantala to ask her.

"Upstairs, 2nd to the last room." She responded habang busy pa rin sa paghalik sa leeg ko.

I tried my best to stay focus dahil nasa hagda kami at baka mahulog kami. But I can't focus because of the sensation she's giving me. I tried to stop her saglit, but she didn't listen at patuloy pa rin.