Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It took us days to get over the sadness but once we finally did, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

Harry and I both wanted so badly to start a family. Yes, I was reluctant at first but my last pregnancy test reading showed me just how much I did really want a baby.

So, Harry and I were at it like cats and dogs. Screwing every five minutes, peering on ovulation sticks, getting my eggs and his sperm tested, and even trying ridiculous sex positions that were supposed suppose to get you knock up.

But for months we tried, and for months we were failures. After three months of trying, I was tired and so was Harry. Maybe we just weren't meant to have a baby right now? It's already May and Harry will be leaving for tour soon, God must know I can't go though a pregnancy without Harry by my side.

Today was Harry's last day home and with me till I finish my new album. Although we would only be apart for a few weeks, it was killing the both of us. We haven't spent longer than a night away from each since Josh took me over a year ago. But , I had to work today.

I woke up early to head to the studio. I didn't bother getting fixed up. I put on a white V-neck of Harrys, a pair of dark blue jeans, and fixed my hair into a messy bun. I pecked Harry on his cheek as he was still snoozing away and hurried out the door.

When I got to the studio it was vacant except for the attractive young sound recorder, Michael, that practically lived here. He would be recording and mixing a few of my tracks today.

"Good morning Mikey." I mumbled ad I set my purse in the sound booth.

"Good morning sleepy head. Why are you so early?" He asked, flirty as ever.

"Today's Harry's last day home and I'm in a rush." I said, hinting that I wanted to be out of here ASAP.

But did that happen? Of course not.

I stayed at the studio from dusk till dawn. Writing, recording, writing, mixing, recording, and recording. I have no one to blame but my self though. I insisted on writing all my own songs.

At close to 9pm I told Michael to take a break and go grab us some coffee and a sub sandwich. He left and I went into the sound booth to listen to my progress. I was to have four songs finished by tomorrow but I wasn't going to turn in four crappy songs. They had to be perfect.

So, as I listened and critiqued my own voice, I felt two large hands grab my shoulders. I jumped and spun around. But instantly relieved when I saw Harry with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Gotcha!" He said as I stepped into his arms to give him a hug.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a tight squeeze before I let go.

"What are you doing here babe?" I asked, leaning on the sound board desk.

"You didn't think i'd leave without saying a proper goodbye to my wife did ya?" He asked, winking at me and stepping in between my legs.

He pushed his hips into mine causing me to roll my eyes back and bite my bottom lip.

He chuckled and rolled his hips one more time before leaning his head down and kissing down my neck.

"H-harry.." I breathed.

"Hmm." He hummed, not moving his lips always from my neck.

"Michael will be back soon. What if he sees us?" I asked, knowing exactly where this was going.

"I locked the door to the booth." He mumbled and continued to kiss across my collar bone.

Harry pulled up my shirt and I lifted my arms for him to finish taking it off.