Chapter 23

Epilogue

James Edward Styles is now living a healthily life like a normal teenage boy. He beat all odds and ended up growing up without a single mental or physically disability.

He's getting into his teenage years and living life to the fullest. Him and Niall are very close. James spends most of his afternoons with Niall after he's out of school

Niall married the nurse, Savannah, two years after they met and they have two kids of their own, Eddie and Leo. They are twins and they are two years younger than James but they are all really good friends.

One Direction ended after ten years of being a band but they are still loved all over the globe and from time to time they do a show but they have all fully committed themselves to their families.

They are all still close, in fact, they are actually neighbors. Their kids are all relatively close in age but James is the oldest and Liam was the only one to conceive a daughter, Lisa Marie Payne.

Jessica and Harry are living life to the fullest. Jessica insisted on Harry letting her open up a music school and teach, even though they were set for life financially. The boys stop by from time to time to give lessons but mostly Jessica gives voice lessons and piano lessons. Niall gives guitar lessons.

Harry picked up on doing some art lessons and does tattoos every now and then just as a hobby.

Jessica and Harry are still happily married and their love for each other grows stronger and stronger everyday.

They were never able to conceive another child but they were okay with that. They already had two kids, one that looked over them from above and one that they live for on earth everyday.

James goes with his parents every year to the tombstone of his sibling but now they don't cry anymore, they've found peace but everyday they miss their beloved child that was taken to soon.

Their life isn't perfect, no far from it, but it is their life and each day they continually find Joy in every situation.

The End.