Chapter 10

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not pregnant.

I said this over and over in my head while I waited for the test to finish. But oh God was I wrong. As I looked at the finished and ready test I saw two red lines. Which meant only one thing.

I was pregnant.

I was going to have a baby girl.

Or a baby boy.

"Oh my God." I heard Harry say.

When did he get in here?

"Y-youre...we're...pregnant!" He yelled in excitement.

I turned around and looked at his face as it turned from excited to blank.

"I.. I think.. I'm gunna pass out.." He said and his legs went limp.

I dropped the test as Harry fell back and passed out. I kneeled by his side and nudged him. I can't believe that son of a bitch passed out! I thought in my mind as I jumped up to get some wet paper towels to put on his forehead. I laid two cold paper towels on his forehead and he came to quickly as the cold water touched his hot forehead.

"How come you get to pass out and I dont?" I said sarcastically.

He looked at me confused but seconds later remembered why he passed out. He leaned his head back on the ground.

"I can't believe we're finally going to be parents." He said and smiled up and me.

I couldn't help but to laugh at him. He held up his hand and I rolled my eyes as I put my hand in his and pulled him up.

"Now you're not allowed to pass out when I deliver. You only get one shocked pass out. Got it styles?" I said sternly but a smile crept on my face.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I buried my face into his chest and his chin rested on my head and I held onto him just as tightly. Tears were starting to build up.

"I love you Jessica Styles. You'll be the best mum the world has ever seen. And i promise ill be there every step of the way." He finished and sniffled back his tears.

My tears on the other hand came spilling over. Was it possible to be so happy over two little red lines? Because I surely was. My insides were doing flips and I had chills to go along nicely with the butterflies I had as well.

"I want to tell the boys." I said as I leaned my head back so my eyes could look into his.

His eyes were filled with pure joy.

"Let's go." He smiled.

We walked out of the bathroom still clinging to each other and walked back into the arena. Liam was talking to the musicians while Louis was goofing off with Zayn and Niall.

Niall noticed Harry and I first.

"Look who's still alive!" He cheered and the others looked at us.

Harry and I walked onto the stage and I was getting nervous.

"You two look awful happy for someone who just threw up." Louis said as he looked at Harry and I.

"Guys, we have some good news." Harry said and looked at me to finish the statement.

"We're pregnant!" I yelled and the others lost it.