Chapter 20

"Landon?"

"No."

"Mitchell?"

"No."

"Steve?"

"No."

"Richie?"

"Nope."

"Allan?"

"Nooo."

"Damn woman! Can't ya pick a name?" Niall asked from across the room.

The boys had come over to watch a football match. Louis, Liam and Zayn left early to go to a pub and I was surprised when Niall declined the invitation to go with them just to hang out at the house with his 6 month pregnant bestfriend and Harry, whom was now passed out on the sofa.

Niall was currently trying to help me with baby names. I still haven't found or heard one I liked. Harry made it clear that he wanted no Harry Jr's so I was now forced to actually pick a name but I was being way to picky. I mean, it's not every day that you get to name your first son. The name had to be perfect.

"You know I'm picky Niall." I said to him as I got up off the love seat I was relaxing on.

Niall jumped up from the recliner and jogged over to me.

"What do you need?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion and he must've noticed.

"You don't need to be doing an unnecessary walking or chores. If you need something ill get it." He said and guided me back to the love seat.

"A blanket, pillow, and my laptop please." I said, not even going to protest with him.

Niall smiled and ran out of the living room. Harry started to stir in his sleep and suddenly, he fell off the couch.

A normal wife would've ran over to him, asking if he was okay. Well, I couldn't stop laughing. Harry groaned and threw one of the couch pillows at me for laughing.

"Shits not funny Jessica." He said all grumpy and groggy.

I laughed some more. Harry lifted himself off the floor and flipped me off before readjusting his messy hair so it wasn't I'm his face.

"Someone's gotta attitude problem, huh?" I asked Harry.

Harry finally smiled at me and walked over to me. He put one hand on the back of the love seat for support and leaned down to kiss me. His kiss took me by surprise. It was rough and needy.

"I want you so bad." Harry whispered against my lips.

God knows how long it's been since we've been intimate. I was either too irritable or too tired so our sex life has been put on hold.

"Woah!" Niall yelled out.

Harry groaned but pulled away. I opened my eyes and laughed at Niall who had his eyes closed tight and his hands full of the items I had asked him to retrieve for me.

"You can open your eyes Niall." I said.

Harry walked past Niall but stopped and said, "We'll continue this later." Smirked, the walked out.

"I can go..." Niall trailed off, coming to set the stuff down.

"Nonsense. That wasn't going anywhere anyways. Just a harmless kiss." I said and grabbed my pillow and blanket.

"Well I wouldn't know anything about that."

"We need to get you a girlfriend." I said with amusement.

"I don't want just a girlfriend. I want the girlfriend." Niall said, putting emphasis on 'the'

"Don't worry bud. You'll find her someday. For now you can help me with baby names." I said to Niall.

He smiled and sat beside me. I went to open my laptop but my cell phone rang. It was on the coffee table so I had to get up. I insisted on getting my phone but halfway to the coffee table I had regret my decision to get up. A cold and wet substance ran down my leg, I stood there in shock looking down.

Oh no. It's too soon.

"Jess? You okay?" Niall asked, noticing I had stopped on my tracks.

"Th-h-he b-baby is com-ming!" I yelled in a panic.

"Harrry!" Niall yelled as he ran to me.

Harry's footsteps were heard as he frantically ran into the living room and he too ran to my side.

"What's wrong?" He asked Niall.

"She's going into labor! We have to go." Niall said to Harry.

Everything else happened so quickly but all I could really focus on was the fact that my baby boy was coming and he was coming now with was 3 months early and he doesn't even have a name yet.

*****

A/N: Hey yall! Thanks so much for all the reads and votes and comments so far on Joy. Sadly, there is only a few more chapters left. But please read my other fanfics, 'Cure' and 'Fall'. I promise you won't regret it!(: I love you all.