Chapter 19

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I heard Harry say.

"Mmm" I groaned, attempting to shoo him away.

"Ah, come on love. Today's the big day. I can't find out the sex of the baby if you're not there." He whined.

I almost forgot. Today really was the big day. I opened my eyes and a wave of excitement washed over me. I looked over at the clock and the excitement was replaced with panic.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"We're going to be late!" I called out.

I had TEN minutes to get ready and leave otherwise I was going to be late for my appointment.

I grabbed a brush and brushed fiercely through the tangled mess of hair. I put it into a ponytail and ran back into the room. Harry already seemed to be one step ahead of me and was fully dressed and rummaging through the dresser to find me a pair of sweats and a comfortable shirt.

"We're going to be late!" I groaned again as I slipped into the pants he held out for me.

"It's my fault. I should've tried to wake you sooner." He said.

I gave him a hard stare. Yes, he should've woke me earlier.

I slipped into a pair of Nike slippers and grabbed Harry hands. I bolted down the stairs, dragging Harry with me, grabbed the keys off the key rack and tossed them to Harry.

I still haven't got down driving in England just yet.

We got in the car and sped out of the driveway. I breathed a sigh of relief once we were on the road. I really would of hated to be late to the appointment I have been waiting for since I found out I was pregnant.

Once we got to the private practice, Harry and I went and checked in. It was my first appointment with this doctor so I had do fill out the usual new comers paper work.

I filled it out and handed the paper work back to the receptionist. Harry and I waited anxiously. We watched several couples get called, each time getting our hopes up that we'd be called next.

Harry was falling asleep, his head on my shoulder and I was flipping restlessly through magazines. I made it a habit not to read anything put in the tabloids about Harry and I but I saw that someone had got a few pictures of us boarding our plane yesterday and I was tempted to see what they said but then the waiting room door opened.

"Mr. And Mrs. Styles?" A young perky nurse called out.

I smiled and shrugged Harry's head off my shoulder to wake him up. Harry and I walked hand in hand in the back, following the nurse to a pink and blue room. There was a very tall, dark, and handsome man in a lab coat standing by the ultra sound machine.

"Ah! My new celebrity patients! Welcome, my name is Bruce. Please have a seat on the examining table." He said cheerfully.

I gave him a cheeky smile and got up on the table. Dr. Bruce handed me a pink gown.

"I'll let you put this on and get comfortable while I got get a few things needed for the ultrasound." He said.

The doctor left and Harry huffed.

"What's your deal?" I asked as started to undress.

"You think he's hot, huh?" Harry asked, folding his arms and standing in front of me.

I smirked and said, "Yeah, kinda."

Harry raised his eye brows. I giggled at his jealousy and closed the space between us. I brought his face down to mine and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"But last I checked, my name is Jessica Styles. So you've got nothing to worry about." I said and Harry smiled before giving me a tender loving kiss.

The door opened and we pulled away but Harry gave me one last kiss, making sure Dr. Bruce saw it.

I cleared my throat and attempted to hide my embarrassment while Harry glared at the doctor.

He was really hot when he got jealous.

"Well lets get a look at this little one." The doctor said.

I laid back and Harry pulled a thin blue sheet up to cover my lady part and I pulled the gown over my belly. It want much of a baby bump but I could tell I was showing. Harry looked at me with kind eyes and smiled.

The doctor squeezed out a cold blue gel on my belly. He rubbed it in with the ultra sound camera. Then I heard my baby's heart beat. It had to of been the third or fourth time but it still brought tears of joys to my eyes as if it was the first time hearing its heart beat.

"There he is." The doctor said.

I looked at the screen and smile. There was my baby boy.

"Wait. He? It's a boy!" I cheered as I came to the realization of what the doctor said.

"We're having a son." Harry stated in shock, and I turned to look at his joyful expression.

A huge smile spread across Harrys face and he squeezed my hands tightly in his as he leaned down and gave me a quick passionate kiss. I looked back at the monitor, at my already beautiful baby boy.