Chapter 8

"Your first album is officially finished!" Michael cheered and I squealed like a little girl.

It took me literally a week to finish everything since Harry left. I worked all night and day with maybe getting 15 hours of sleep in the past seven days. And tomorrow, I'd be on my way to my husband and in his arms once more.

I was packing up my guitar and heading out the door when Michael stopped me.

"Hey Jessi!" He yelled down the hall.

I turned around and looked at him. He was holding a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Yeah?"

"I was uh... I was wondering if you'd like to celebrate with me?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him.

"I'll have one glass then I gotta catch the next flight outta here." I responded as I walked to the sound booth.

Michael had a big grin on his face. He took off his red SnapBack to make a toast.

"To your success. May it never end."

How cheesy was he?

I smiled and touched glasses. We drank out champagne and it got awkwardly silent.

"Well. I gotta go. Thanks for everything Michael." I said and turned to walk out.

He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked up at him and saw pure lust. He made me drop my guitar case and pushed me too the wall.

"What are you doing?!" I cried out.

"I've wanted you since the day you walked in here." He replied as he smelled my hair.

"Oh hell no. Get off me now!" I yelled.

"Stay still." He growled and pushed my head up against the wall.

But that didn't stop me from kicking the crap out of this perv. I lifted up my knee and plunged it into his goods.

"I said. Get. Off!" I yelled and pushed him away.

I ran out into the hall and he ran after me. He caught up with me and tackled me to the ground. He had my arms pinned down and was practically drooling on me.

"Get off!!!!" I yelled louder and squirmed around.

Then I heard footsteps running towards us. Thank God. Michael was pushed off of me and into the wall. I looked up to see who my savior was and I was surprised.

Josh.

No. No. No. No.

I had to get out of here. I got up and ran down the halls and out of the studio. I spotted my car and dashed towards it but only to be yanked up off the ground.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I pound my fist down onto Josh's back.

"Sssh! Jess hush before someone thinks I'm trying to hurt you!" He hissed as he slowly set me down.

We stood only inches away from my white BMW. I had a gun in there. If I could just get in the car I would be ok. So I swiftly opened the car door and took the gun out from under my seat.

Josh was standing right behind me saying a bunch of gibberish till I pointed my gun at his hand.

"Jessica wait a second. I'm not here to hurt you!" He pleaded as I forced him to take a few steps back.

"Oh really? Last I checked you were locked up FOR hurting ME!" I said putting emphasis on my words.

"I'm so sorry Jess! It was never my intent to do that to you!" He yelled, tears building up.