Noodles, Coffee, Chai and Rains...(Part 1)

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA (AUGUST), (6:45 PM KST)

Wow, indeed August is very happening month for you guys! So many occasions! Wow!

He texted her and then kept the phone aside and concentrated on looking for a particular raymun through the kitchen cabinets. Although he lived with his family, yet he was on his own. He felt like it was unnecessary to ask his mother for something to eat at the 6:45 pm and decided to cook ramyun noodles for himself.

I know yaar... and man
those holidays of August...
you can only imagine the number of holidays we enjoyed
during these days, 
like back in the school days.

So, what happened now? 
mean you guys aren't celebrating anything now?

I wish but now we are grown-ups and that almost one month 
vacation used to happen in school only. 
After all we cannot expect a month salary without doing any work.

Well, you got some point...
Actually I want to ask you something.

What???

I am going to cook some
ramyun noodles for myself 
and its little bit difficult to do
both typing and cooking at the same time.

Can we do voice call or video call? 

I really don't want to break the flow of conversation...

Arey there is no problem...
 Even I am on the way
to make some Maggie for myself.

Cool! So, voice call or video call?

Both sounds good.
Whatever suits you...

**************************************

PUNE,INDIA (AUGUST), SAME TIME (AROUND 3:15 PM IST)

The phone rang, showing the incoming video call from Choi Jae-Sung. She immediately swiped the green icon and kept more like balanced the device on the platform, against the wall. And the view was basically of a kitchen. No sign of Mr. Choi.

Is this a prank video or something?

"Wait! Don't hang up I am just looking for my ear pods... give me few minutes...", she heard a voice coming up from the other side of the screen.

"Koi na! Take your time!", she replied back, a little louder for him to listen. She adjusted the collar earphones of boat company and bend down to grab some packets of Maggie from the lower cabinet. She then straightened her spine and looked at the screen.

Still no sign of Mr. Choi....

She sighed and started tying her hair in a ponytail when she heard a wow coming from the screen.