Eternity...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so in this particular part I tried doing some experiment. The Indian films are famous for being musical with songs popping up out of nowhere and people dancing on it. Of course, east Asian dramas are also famous for their own sophisticated soft romance... so I thought about merging the two. Here in this part, Suro is shown waiting for Sriratna while enjoying and roaming around a place which is a blend of the two cultures.

The song I used here is one of my favorites, Jab se tere naina from the movie Sawariya... I recently played it on Spotify after a long time and couldn't help but think about this particular plot.

I hope it will be worth writing...

Ps: this part can be taken as a dream sequence.

**************************************

GIMHAE (GUEMGWAN GAYA), KOREA (48 AD)

Just two more months...then there will be no more distances between us.

How far can one go for love? Well in his case, Suro surely went far... way too far... so far that he ended up discovering the place that he saw in his dream. The first dream of her's.

He started coming to this place quite often

He started coming to this place quite often. And now, just after two months he would come here with her. How beautiful that will be.

Suro descended from the horse and tied the animal under a shed that he built for it. He then walked towards the bank of the water body and laid down.

He was wearing a simple hanbok as he didn't wish to get others know about him or more like the king of Karak dynasty visiting a jungle for no apparent reason.

His gaze fixed on the sky which shone brightly due to the beautiful moon that made literally everything beautiful.

After gazing at the sky literally for eternity he closed his eyes.

And it was complete silence. Only the sounds of the crickets were audible. And a sweet sound of bells.

What bells? Not ordinary bells but anklets.