His Myth Her Origin

[Author's note: 

So before moving further I would like to share some words with you. Unlike others, I got inclined towards South Korea, not because of K-dramas or K-pop (more like BTS), but because of the story of Kim Suro. In other words, I respect him a lot. I mentioned some of my own theories in this particular chapter. In no way I am criticizing or insulting him, hence if anyone feel offended then please forgive me and let me know where I went wrong. I am still learning. I mentioned some examples from Mahabharat so same goes to that as well. Also, I used "Sriranta And Kim Suro- the legend of an Indian princess in Korea" by Parthasarathy and "Jaya-Mahabharat" by Devdutt Patnaik....

PS: I am not really a fan of Devdutt Patnaik but as I only had his book as a reference for Mahabharat era, I was left with no option other than this.]

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA (OCTOBER 2020), (6:00 PM KST)

Jae-Sung frowned as he read her text. She is still doing research on Kim Suro?

He actually thought that she would leave this topic soon but man it had been around 2 months and she is still into this topic. Of course, the lockdown started getting cooled in South Korea and around the world, with this people started moving out and jobs slowly started turning into offline mode again.

He got busy with the department work and meetings as the lockdown severely affected the economy of the company and him being the head of a big project burdened him with the most work. His Dongsaeng was in no less plight. The new ideas of upcoming project presented by his team were consistently rejected for a long time and it was not before last week when their idea was finally approved.

The Indians were also running around with the end of lockdown. Not only the work but also the prominent festivals around kept them on their toes. Reva was literally on the world tour as the company she worked in organized a special event with another company of Nepal for their history educators in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Whereas Aashvi got busy with the excavations and recently went with her team to Dholavira, a prominent Harappan site. She stayed there for at least 3 weeks and just came back yesterday.

Today, at 6:00 PM when he came back to his upper level, he got a text from her saying that she purchased a book online based on Kim Suro and his queen. She also sent him a pic of the book cover.

He sent her a thumbs up saying that he would love to know more about her research

**************************************

PUNE,INDIA (SAME DAY), (2:30 PM IST)

It was not new for her. She was actually used of staying alone in the apartment. But maybe, after living with Reva for so many months without any break she felt awkward living alone. It was almost a week since Reva left for Nepal and she couldn't help but wonder about how Reva used to live here alone.