Noodles, Coffee, Chai and Rains...(Part 2)

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA

Indians and their obsession with rains...

He sighed internally as he saw another stereotype about India and Indians getting true.

Come on girl!! Break some stereotypes like you mentioned in our chats...he internally screamed.

Like any other layman, Jae-Sung had some basic image about India and Indians like about Indian's obsession with dance, music and monsoon. About a normal being exceptionally great with mathematics and sciences, them loving spicy food and last but not the least... good looking individuals who are always connected with their roots, emotionally. Spiritual basically.

But here this girl, on video call with him was talking about how much she loves rains while having some delicious spicy Maggie.

Speaking about Maggie...Indians being impatient about almost everything...well quite evident when she ranted about the instant noodles taking almost 20 minutes instead of 2 minutes as per promise.

He finally decided to speak his mind as he clearly saw that she was in no mood of breaking any illusions.

"You know I came across some certain Indian who promised me that she would give me a real India Tour once we came face to face, but now is doing otherwise... what should I do about it ???"

Sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Ouch! Sarcastic much!!"

Now it was Aashvi who started with her dramatic show.

"Your wish is my command friend! Tell me what stereotypes are there in your little mind".

He chuckled a bit, waving his hand in dismiss and said, "We can do that some other time. Right now, I need some coffee".

**************************************

PUNE,INDIA

Their timing was not a joke. Especially when she was actually in the kitchen, placing the used plate in the wash basin and grabbing the jar of Chai Patti.

Even he noticed the same but decided to let it slide anyway. Its monsoon. People love sipping over some hot drink at this time.

"What kind of coffee are you making?"

He squinted his eyes in crescent moon and moved closer to the screen to get a better look of the jar that she just opened.

Why so cute!?

"Arey its not coffee, its chai... I mean tea".

"Aish! Silly me, I forgot that you mentioned about chai so many times before!"

She giggled as he slightly hit his head.

"Koi na... its okk. Gosh you are really cute!". And that didn't help anyway. The Korean guy turned into a blushing mess once again. She literally awed at the sight.

"Btw you wanna know some interesting fact?"

"Yeah sure! What is it?"

"South Korea's national day falls on 15th August", said as if it was one of the plainest pieces of general knowledge, his eyes fixed on the coffee which he was making. How badly he wanted to look at her expressions. He was sure that she stopped whatever she was doing, beautiful kajaled eyes looking at the screen. And he was so right.

**************************************

DAEGU,SOUTH KOREA

Her eyes are so beautiful...scratch that she is beautiful herself. He knew that he was not whipped for her, but it felt so true to him. She is beautiful.