Candlelight Dinner

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (20TH NOVEMBER 2020), (8:00 PM KST)

"Arey it's not like I don't trust Jeong-Ho with Reva, but don't you think that they are moving way too fast?"

Aashvi's concerned voice was enough to make him understand that she does not really have a good faith in his Dongsange. He was slightly mad about this, but he knew that her worries were not baseless.

Date in some unknown country. Not a good idea to him either. The only thing is that he looked at the bad side only after Jeong-Ho went board. Yet he knew that his brother was perfect for any girl. And Reva was just his type in every way.

But what about his own type? In his entire life he fell twice in love. The first time was when he was in high school. She was his senior and he used to adore her a lot. But she had a boyfriend that's why his love remained as unrequited. And recently she got married, probably with her high school sweetheart. The second time was two years ago, she was his colleague. Initially it felt like a mutual liking which led to a short span of dating but then she got promoted and moved to another city where she started dating some other guy, not before breaking up with him on phone.

And now, he felt as if he was going to fall for the third time. But why?

He shook his head and concentrated back on the cooking; the laptop was placed on the kitchen counter.

"As much as I want to completely repel your concern, I also think that they might be moving a little bit too fast

"As much as I want to completely repel your concern, I also think that they might be moving a little bit too fast. For a fact I know that Jeong-Ho dates not for fun but to marry. And about Reva, I was actually under the impression that she would prefer her job above anyone."

"Well, she really needs to sort her priorities though. I really can't reveal but for few years she was going through some tough time and now things have slowly started getting normal for her and all of a sudden this Nepal thing might turn things more complicated for her."

He sighed and moved the laptop closer.

"I won't ask about her story if it's a secret thing. But I hope this all will end well. Call me selfish but even if they turn into nemesis, I will never ever let that effect this friendship I have with you. Honestly I have been cherishing this with all my heart and loosing you would be the last thing I would do."

Aashvi stopped chopping the tomato and looked at him.

"I was being rude, wasn't I?", girl's voice filled with guilt while the Korean awed at her cute face.

He slightly shook his head sideways, gaze soft as ever and voice again carrying those undeciphered emotions, "Not at all Baby".

She, who held her gaze down because of guilt suddenly shot her head up as he called her with that name.

"Uh...I mean it's very normal to get concern for our dear ones. But I can assure you Jeong-Ho is not one of those who would play around."

She smiled at him, knowing what is going on in his mind.